http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-JS32T-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar-with-Gig-Bag-105777510-i1502346.gc

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/jackson-js32t-rhoads-electric-guitar-with-gig-bag

I bought this exact guitar/bag combo about 3 months ago, but it's just not for me. It's just way too uncomfortable for me.

I'm looking to sell it somehow, either trade in at Guitar Center, craigslist, ebay, whatever.

I just don't know how much I should price this at, or what the going rate is on used lower end guitars like this. Any ideas?
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
€200,- maybe?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
check similar sales on ebay?
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
That's around 250 USD right?

Anybody have some advice as to where I should put this for sale?
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
If it's only 3 months old, in almost mint condition (no dings, wipe it down, get all the grime off the fretboard, etc) you could probably get like $300 for it if you advertise it with its RRP of $466. (going off the prices on the second link because the first one doesn't work for me)

Advertise it as something like 'Jackson Rhoads as new, near mint condition, $300, RRP $460.'

If I was in the market for that guitar and I didn't really want to buy used, but I was still looking for a bargain, I'd take a 3 month old one for a $160 discount. As long as it's mint though. If you've scratched it or anything, you'd have to lower the price.
Quote by Butt Rayge
If it's only 3 months old, in almost mint condition (no dings, wipe it down, get all the grime off the fretboard, etc) you could probably get like $300 for it if you advertise it with its RRP of $466. (going off the prices on the second link because the first one doesn't work for me)

Advertise it as something like 'Jackson Rhoads as new, near mint condition, $300, RRP $460.'

If I was in the market for that guitar and I didn't really want to buy used, but I was still looking for a bargain, I'd take a 3 month old one for a $160 discount. As long as it's mint though. If you've scratched it or anything, you'd have to lower the price.

nope. no scratches or anything. Just some fingerprint marks since black finishes tend to show them a lot. But if I DO end up selling it, it will probably be around June/July of next year because I need about $750 for the les paul I want and I need to save up some cash.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
Why post this useless crap?

I wanna know what my truck is worth because I might sell it in a year......... See how retarded that sounds.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate