Poll: Do your neighbours irritate you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do your neighbours irritate you?
Yes. Give detail in post.
14 23%
30 48%
18 29%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
My neighbour is a morbidly obese woman who sits in her garden and sunbathes in her bikini. I can't even look out of the window to look at the sunny view without having to see her. Her husband also thinks it's smart to start using power tools at night [3rd time in a row now].

On the other side, my other neighbours' have a load of angry dogs...

Any stories you want to share? Noise stories or eye sores or something else?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I dislike my neighbours... which brings me to the theory, that no one likes their neighbours?

EDIT:

Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Oct 2, 2011,
I like my neighbours on my sides. I don't see them often, though. The guy who just moved in below me has an annoying habit of playing... I'm not sure if it's music or if he's just randomly banging a pair of rocks together but he's mostly quiet.

Lots of hot girls here, too. They're all superfriendly. The guys here are the complete opposite
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My neighbors have a goddamn rooster that crows every morning. Please note I do not live in the country, and that these neighbors are Mexican.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
My neighbors have a goddamn rooster that crows every morning. Please note I do not live in the country, and that these neighbors are Mexican.

That's probably one of the best things I've heard all day.
I've got a neighbor that I'm pretty good friends with living directly behind me. We converse through our backyard fences, like Tim and Wilson on that show Home Improvement.
With all the dead bodies hanging in my backyard, the few neighbors around me never come over. As long as they leave me alone, I do not dislike my neighbors.
Your poll is fucked.

To my left is a deaf gay man, and my right is some sort of mid-aged housewife, that I don't really know.

Oh, and to my left two houses are my grandparents.

So, no.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
u nayba soooo fat, wen she baith in sun, husben use powa too
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I love my neighbors back in my hometown, at least on one side. They turned their dirt yard into a beautiful terraced garden with a gazebo that they invite us to hang out in all the time. Went to their wedding there. It was awesome. Parties next door=awesome.

On the other side, our neighbors have a well drilling business. The equipment has in the past erupted into flames and rolled into my yard, burning trees down. So, not as much.
my neighbour finds it completely fine to build a shed in his backyard at 3am
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by due 07
I've got a neighbor that I'm pretty good friends with living directly behind me. We converse through our backyard fences, like Tim and Wilson on that show Home Improvement.

Do you ever see his full face?

My neighbors on each side of me are chill. The guy a few houses down is a total prick.
on my right, I have my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins. on my left... heres where it get's bad. There is a section 8 apartment building. The tenants enjoy listening to the hippidy hoppidy music, fighting, and smoking weed in the wee hours of the morning.
FORZA CATANIA
I don't particularly care.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Yes, and i'm sure that you're the perfect next door neighbour. And you dislike this woman because she's fat and wears a bikini? You need to grow up. Also, your poll is stupid, which is why i'm ranting at you; as I too dislike some of my neighbours. However I don't arrive at the internet on my big high horse thinking other people actually give a shit whether or not my neighbour is the ideal weight and if she wears fourteen layers or fuck all. And then post a poll that's neither use nor ornament, and implies that because His Royal Highness himself, TS, dislikes his neighbours; then everyone else also dislikes their neighbours.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Where's the "no" option?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by rockdude375
Yes, and i'm sure that you're the perfect next door neighbour. And you dislike this woman because she's fat and wears a bikini? You need to grow up. Also, your poll is stupid, which is why i'm ranting at you; as I too dislike some of my neighbours. However I don't arrive at the internet on my big high horse thinking other people actually give a shit whether or not my neighbour is the ideal weight and if she wears fourteen layers or fuck all. And then post a poll that's neither use nor ornament, and implies that because His Royal Highness himself, TS, dislikes his neighbours; then everyone else also dislikes their neighbours.

It's funny, because you're on the pit and telling someone to get off their high horse from the tippity top of yours.
He's venting, jeez.

Meh, my neighbors are alright. Got a crazy family to my left, a super nice family to my right, mexican restaurant owner down the street, huge family down the other side. It's okay, but we don't have any solid relationships with any of them (aside from the last family.)
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
It's funny, because you're on the pit and telling someone to get off their high horse from the tippity top of yours.
He's venting, jeez.

Meh, my neighbors are alright. Got a crazy family to my left, a super nice family to my right, mexican restaurant owner down the street, huge family down the other side. It's okay, but we don't have any solid relationships with any of them (aside from the last family.)

As was I.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
All my neighbours are great apart from one who is a complete B**ch. One of these days I'm gonna give her a massive Glasgow kiss right between the eyes.

NOTE: That's not a lesbian term!
The woman in the flat next door is a bit of a bitch but the rest of them are nice as far as I've noticed. The two guys that live below us are seriously hot.
I don't have anyone next to my house. All the people on the other side are generally not there. The people around are all friendly. So no, I don't hate my neighbors.
I've been wanting to take my paintball gun to my neighbor's mut of dog for a few years now. Mischief night '11 I shall grow some balls.
My neighbors have kids that kick their football into my garden fence. It was when I was brewing a pot of coffee, listening to Radio 2 and hearing these two little shits screaming when I murmured 'bloody kids' and realised I had become an old man. Stupid neighbors.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by rockdude375
As was I.

So you see how you're essentially doing the same thing as TS then? Good.

OT: My neighbors are pretty chill, don't see them a whole lot. I do have one family that lives next to me who put a basketball court and a batting cage in their backyard. Kind of an eyesore.
Neighbour on one side moved in when I was 8. Oldest kid was a year younger than me, copious road hockey has been played together. Good kid, good family, nice people. When they go on vacations we'll look after their mail, and we tend to give each other gifts like bottles of maple syrup, baked goods, etc.

Just got new neighbours on the other side this year. Looked after their garden, mail, and other little things for them as they were getting settled. Americans, but despite that pretty good people. They gave me wine for helping out, and we baked them cookies. They returned the container we gave them cookies in filled with their own baked cookies. Needless to say, I like them now.

So, yeah. They coo'.
I like my neighbors. They give me money and food during Chinese New Year and I give them baked goods when I've made too much since no one in my family eats them. They're really friendly as well.
cat
i live in a student house, i thought i would hate my neighbours, because they are an elderly couple, and were gonna be partying and shit. but they seem quite chill. just asked us to tell them of any parties we plan and they would go to their other house that day.
i think thats pretty damn generous of them tbh
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
my neighbours keep to themselves, the guys in the apartment underneath hate when I play guitar, or maybe they think I suck...who knows but they have to put up with it.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I dislike my neighbors and wish there was more space between our houses. The Eastern European family on the right in particular.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm blessed in that my closest neighbors are about a quarter of a mile away, so I don't even really have to deal with them. Their dog has found his way to my place a couple times, but no biggie.

They actually complained about the noise when I let a bunch of local bands do a show in my backyard once. I actually felt a little accomplished about that one.
I like my housemates, the girls here are either hot or nice and the guys are pretty cool. Most of them anyways.
On one side my neighbours are all drug criminals who have been put in a house for free...
Making addicts not have to spend their money on living is a bad idea.

On the other they're alright, they're moving soon though.
I hate anyone who isn't White Protestant, their a burden to the advansment of the White race.
Sorry American History X reference

Well, my one neighbour is a cool guy, stereotypical Aussie, has a cool lil dog and when my family goes o holiday he looks after our dogs

the other ones are a fat, loudmouth mother and her cockhead daughter. You can hear them arguing until 11 - 12 at night and they always leave their bins out, ussualy tipped over.

So yes
Page 1 of 2