Page 20 of 20
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Finally finished it.

I really wished I could have watched it all in one go like I felt was intended. I missed soooo much from forgetting what happened exactly. Really liked the ending though overall.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jun 18, 2013,
bradulator
normcore
2,448 IQ
I just finished it.

First few episodes weren't too good. The Tobias one started it off with improvement, and once Gob's episode happened the rest was all good. It just got better and better as it went on. Obviously the ending is leading up to more, they wouldn't leave it like that.

Gob, Tobias, Buster, George Michael, and Maeby all had the best episodes. George Sr.'s episodes weren't very good. Lindsey's, Michael's, and Lucille's were okay.
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
On like episode 8 and am pretty disappointed so far. Maebe is a man now, George-Michael is no longer cute and pitiful, but old and pissy, Michael doesn't star enough (and has too many problems, he's supposed to be the stable one), and there's way too much reliance on flashbacks from 1-3.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
DiminishedFifth
Absolute Imperfection
3,247 IQ
Just got passed the Rita arc. It was hilarious

Arrested Development has been pretty good so far. Definitely one of my favorite shows. Some episodes weren't all that great, but it quickly picks the pace back up.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Carnivean
On like episode 8 and am pretty disappointed so far. Maebe is a man now, George-Michael is no longer cute and pitiful, but old and pissy, Michael doesn't star enough (and has too many problems, he's supposed to be the stable one), and there's way too much reliance on flashbacks from 1-3.

I want to believe carn got banned for this post
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
I want to believe carn got banned for this post

It would be a just banning.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
2,511 IQ
"Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right and wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development."
-- Oscar Wilde —
Philip_pepper
Banned
4,955 IQ
Quote by Tempoe
"Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right and wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development."
-- Oscar Wilde —

OMG.

Foreshadowing...
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 13, 2013,
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
why hasn't anyone made a Tobias bullshit gif?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2oQsoecpA

jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
yo, my brother just told me they're writing the next season now.

SGstriker
UG Addict
3,556 IQ
Fuck yes. Can't wait. Love this show
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst