Page 3 of 20
Quote by Butt Rayge
Probably the most useless sticky I've ever seen in my life. Poor effort.

0/10 stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXYXGg3QFME
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What's with people posting non Arrested Development videos in response to AR videos?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Butt Rayge
Probably the most useless sticky I've ever seen in my life. Poor effort.

0/10 stars.

You should be banned. I'd swing the hammer directly into your face if I had the power.
Quote by MakinLattes
You should be banned. I'd swing the hammer directly into your face if I had the power.

Then it's a good thing you don't.
just started re-watching this on netflix

it wont be long until i can finally witness mrs. featherbottom sing and vacuum her way onto the big screen.
i may cry
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I'm just fucking with you guys anyway. I've only seen the show once, and it was pretty funny. Fucking hate that Michael Cera cunt, though.

It is a pointless sticky, by the way. The fact that there's two of them makes it doubly useless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvYx7puZB8&feature=player_embedded

Waabam!
Quote by guitarxo
I've never seen this, but I guess I should now.
Very much so.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

woah, I couldn't open the link cause my phone was playing up...

now I'm at home and was just expecting a release date for the movie, and it's a bigger surprise...I'm so stoked for another season, I'll need to rewatch the first 3 seasons just to refresh myself.

If none of you cats have ever checked this show out I suggest you do, probably the only show that has really set a precedent on what I consider good writing, don't want to hype it up too much as it might leave you unsatisfied but this show is definitely worth a look at** I bought the box set for 50aud so it's gotta be cheaper everywhere else.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by thewho65
This is absolutely crazy, I nearly blued myself.

Ha Ha Ha No One Had Made That Joke Yet I Was So Surprised To See It Again I Blue Myself

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by MakinLattes
You're lucky I'm doing laundry...

Woman.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
whenever i was feeling shitty about my job today, i just thought to myself "Rita corny, Michael" and i kept on going.
I made lunch with my cornballer today to cheer up after a hard morning's work. The burns are totally worth it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Bump for great justice

I just got into this show, it's glorious, everything about it is amazing

lindsay doesn't hurt either
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by blake1221
She's married to Ellen Degeneres D:

Well, yeah, like the actress from Arrested Development and Better Off Ted was gonna mess around with a Pitmonkey. COME ON

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Well, yeah, like the actress from Arrested Development and Better Off Ted was gonna mess around with a Pitmonkey. COME ON
Certainly not a male Pitter.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by SteveHouse

But...sh-sh-she wouldn't even talk to the guy in this six thousand dollar suit???
Quote by element4433
Certainly not a male Pitter.

it's no wonder tobias blue himself.
#DTWD
I just came.

To the end of the series, that is. I don't even know how to feel. A little let down, excited for the new shit, really sad, idk
Quote by severed-metal
well excuUUUuusse me

eh...excuse me.

one of my favorite moments ever

i just love this show so much

and I've missed out for so long...
I share your pain. I first thought to myself, "This show is stupid" until my brain started forming and I decided to watch one. Just one episode.

and I became Zeus, and with the lightning tore down from the sky, I wrote scriptures on the mountains, detailing my ignorance, allowing my people to forgive their God and with that, the bond grew, as did my strength.
knowing that portia de rossi is lesbian with ellen degeneres makes my penis sad
I know man, I had always heard the name, but never looked her up or anything, and then after I started the first episode, I was like "lindsay is hot...wait. that's portia de rossi. SHE'S MARRIED TO ELLEN DEGENERES. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I DON'T EVEN"
Quote by SteveHouse

I pull this shit at work sometimes when my workmates run to the elevator...only one of them gets it, everyone else thinks I'm legitimately being a dick...hurr.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Wow this thread was hard to find. Assumed there was one.

Anyway: Filming new episodes starts in 4 weeks.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/arrested-development-ron-howard-jason-bateman/

Greatest comedy ever. I hope these 10 episodes are as funny, it would be a terrible letdown if they aren't.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.