Page 4 of 20
So they started filming today , and Ders and Adam from Workaholics will be in it!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
OH MY GOD

Life is amazing right now. Im so ****ing happy. YAY!!!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
So apparently all of the new episodes will be released at once on Netflix sometime in the beginning of next year.

Kind of weird, but ok.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Aug 7, 2012,
I'm sure Blake will be in it too, but (as you can see) the pic Jason Bateman tweeted just had those two.

SO MUCH HAPPY
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

Yes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Sweet. Nothings stopping this now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm so excited!!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Blake confirmed!

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Why are we excited about some people from an ehhhh show being a great show again?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Because some people happen to find that ehh show funny.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Keep your shameful secrets out of this thread plz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Todd Hart
Never heard of it.

Ya just did silly.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Ya just did silly.

Nope.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
YES YES YES
Couldn't care less about workaholics dude, though.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Wait... So why is the cast of Workaholics going to be in Arrested Development? Or are those still shot photos from workaholics a pertaining ruse?

Quote by Nelsean
Wait... So why is the cast of Workaholics going to be in Arrested Development? Or are those still shot photos from workaholics a pertaining ruse?

The Workaholics actors are going to play a role in Arrested Development, as airport workers. Here's our favorite never-nude in that scene

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Ah glorious. What a pleasurable sight for the eyes. I will be dreaming of this collaboration in my wet dreams.

Quote by lushacrous
Sexy nevernude

Aww yes. With that picture I can tell this will indeed be glorious.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
there are now two Arrested Development threads. and that is a good thing.

can't wait for this. i'll probably end up paying for a month of Netflix since i can't be bothered to even remember to watch a show on a weekly or nightly basis.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
"Ill just hide behind this couch"

Bob Loblaw second best attorney on TV, only behind Saul Goodman

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ironman1478

yay! bob loblaw might be back!

You sir, are a mouthful!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Cok-a-cok-a-cok-a-caaaww!
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Lookin good, fellas.

"With production for the next season of Arrested Development officially underway, producer and series narrator Ron Howard talked with MTV about reviving the beloved series. "I visited the set last week. It's a blast over there. [Creator] Mitch Hurwitz has such a remarkable, creative voice. It's the perfect set of actors to bring it to life," said Howard. "The scripts are hilarious."

Howard kept quiet on the plot of the new episodes, but felt assured that the show's new elements would mesh seamlessly with fan favorites. "Mitch isn't trying to recreate something," Howard said. "It's been away for a while, and part of the fun that Mitch has been mining and exploiting is, what's new to discover about these people? What's delightfully unchanged? He and the writing staff and the actors have a fantastic sense of that. They're pretty brazen, pretty bold and fearless. That's what made the show into something that fans really kept alive."

To make the experience even sweeter, the cast is in "great form" and everyone is getting along beautifully. "They're having the greatest time getting together and getting back into it," said Howard. "It's cool and bold and funny, and out there taking chances, just like it always did."

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/ron-howard-arrested-development-is-in-great-form-20120815
So over the last couple weeks I've watched every episode of Arrested Development and i have come to the conclusion that this along with It's Always Sunny are possibly the best shows on TV
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
So over the last couple weeks I've watched every episode of Arrested Development and i have come to the conclusion that this along with It's Always Sunny are possibly the best shows on TV

You had me until the end
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The thing is, the more you watch it the more brilliant you realize it is. You don't even know after one watch.
Quote by lushacrous
You had me until the end

He speaks the truth.
Granted, I think they're the best comedies on TV, but Always Sunny has slipped pretty far from being one of the best shows in general.
Last edited by goest at Aug 22, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
You had me until the end

"Who Pooped the Bed?" is one of the greatest episodes in the history of TV comedy.

but it still doesn't come close to the Mr. F episodes of Arrested Development.

^that too. Sunny's been slipping with the past 2 seasons.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by goest
He speaks the truth.
Granted, I think they're the best comedies on TV, but Always Sunny has slipped pretty far from being one of the best shows in general.

Exactly.

Always Sunny seasons 1-4ish are gold, I'll completely agree there. But the stuff afterwards is pretty bad.

Breaking Bad and Arrested Development for perfect TV.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

I may have over stepped the greatness of Sunny. I did enjoy it a lot though
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by lushacrous
Exactly.

Always Sunny seasons 1-4ish are gold, I'll completely agree there. But the stuff afterwards is pretty bad.

Breaking Bad and Arrested Development for perfect TV.

Season 5 of sunny was also perfect.

Because Kitten Mittons.
Quote by goest
Season 5 of sunny was also perfect.

Because Kitten Mittons.

Season 5 had some season 4 caliber episodes and some season 6 caliber episodes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The only episode that was part of the golden years that I didn't like was The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell.