I have a math exam tomorrow morning. I haven't read for it yet. When I woke up today I figured, "I can start reading around 6."
6 o'clock came, I was like nah
Hour after hour went by, it's now midnight. I feel like doing some TF2, so I'll probably end up just giving it a quick read through at 1am. I don't really care though, it's just school.

Share your experiences with studying or w/e
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
I don't really care though, it's just school.

Best philosophy on life ever.
Something like that. I really hate it. But really.

Sure, you learn loads of shit in school, but when you look at it, it just seems like older people getting sadistic on us, younglings. In the past people lived fine, and with no school. They were just dumb.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

well being on UG isnt a good idea for number one
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Watch the movie 'Step brothers' and you will see what happens to those that don't study lolz
Quote by Drakathan
I don't really care though, it's just school.

Well, at least you won't be competition for everyone else.
Quote by Smaratelj
Something like that. I really hate it. But really.

Sure, you learn loads of shit in school, but when you look at it, it just seems like older people getting sadistic on us, younglings. In the past people lived fine, and with no school. They were just dumb.

If you consider living fine going without vaccines, losing your teeth at 30, and carting around on horse and buggy, then yeah. Society was fine without education.
Quote by Luncbox1
If you consider living fine going without vaccines, losing your teeth at 30, and carting around on horse and buggy, then yeah. Society was fine without education.

That's when you move to Denmark and let everyone else pay that shit for you
Quote by Avedas
Well, at least you won't be competition for everyone else.

I usually get top grades anyway
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Luncbox1

Sounds cool. We'd be one with the nature!
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by blake1221
Best philosophy on life ever.

agreed
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
You can have smokeysteve22's job at McDonalds then, TS. Also, how about you get the fuck off your computer, then you might be bothered studying.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
At Law School, I studied like crazy - slept around 5 hours a day and essentially lived at my Law School which shut every night at 11pm for about a year. The Communal Areas and Library were places all of us would call home that up on the 4th floor, we had a bunch of guys who installed TVs, couches and posters everywhere.
It was a really great experience which made me very close to a lot of people. I had the motivation seeing as Law School cost me £12,500 for barely a year. Something so costly and risky, you're always going to find that motivation.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Smaratelj
Sounds cool. We'd be one with the nature!

With an average life-span of 25 and an infant death rate of 30%? Okay
Gotta write a 3 - 5 page paper by Tuesday, had nearly 2 weeks to do it and I haven't even started.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm