I had a problem last night with this VoxVT20+ last night after playing with headphones on for a couple hours I had no sound coming out of the amp after removing the headphones. I looked online and found out this is a common problem and all I need to do is spray some lubricent in the jack.

I really like my new amp but should I be worried a little? It was weird I plugged in my headphones into the audio jack and then music played out of the amp!? Like wtf? I then did the factory reset and everything was fine which was cool but its kinda concerning when a brand new amp I paid $200 for 2 days ago did this.
Nope, just buy the lube and givethe jack a good wiggle afterwards. Very common issue.
In fact my vt-30 came like that new in box. Maybe vox needs better phone jacks.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Nope, just buy the lube and givethe jack a good wiggle afterwards. Very common issue.
In fact my vt-30 came like that new in box. Maybe vox needs better phone jacks.

Thanks for the help. I was dissapointed when this happened last night because I really do love the sound this amp can make and I want to keep it.

You have any other problems besides this apparently common problem?
Not yet. Its been fairly good. Although picks fall in to it alot by the controls. Like 20+ picks in mine.
The only complaint about these amps I ever hear is just that background fuzz sound. I don't have too much a problem with that with my 20+. I want to try a different tube in there, like maybe an AT7. Just to see what difference it makes.

I use either a Jazz III XL or a Black Fang pick and they actually hold in those vents. It's sort of cool. And the stuff you want to spray in would probably be contact cleaner. You can get it at any electronics store.
My vt20+ sounds great. I've tried to listen for that snare drum or hiss noise everyone is talking about. Out of the 3 I have heard, I can't hear it... I guess I'm just not a super tone freak.

Only problem I have is on the green clean channel, if I add MOD/DELAY to it, it automatically adds the pedal effect that I can't turn off no matter what I do. Any other clean mode, it works fine.

I guess I should try the factory reset and see if that works.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+