Gerbs
1,508 IQ
Hi guys;

Recently finished this song. It's hard to write this kind of thing on Guitar Pro but I've given it my best shot. I think the thing that really I want to know from this is whether with the right sound this *could* be a good song.

I haven't really explored this territory before, I've had a mainly structured outlook prior to this. But I have this idea and another one that I hope to flesh out and record when I get the opportunity - I'd like to know whether it's worth the effort first!

Thanks, and C4C of course,
Gerbs xx
Attachments:
Reverie.gp5
Reverie.gp4
Shortround
Track5 Bassingsnessness
79 IQ
I approve! I picture myself falling from space towards Earth, in the best way possible. Totally at peace.

And by the end of the song when the synth is fading out alone, I 'ghost heard' the guitar parts moving with it. So, really cool happening, make use of it if you record anything!
O hai. I am track fife, all my bassings are for belong to you.
Last edited by Shortround at Oct 2, 2011,
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus
1,804 IQ
That was very pleasant. Reminded me a bit of Explosions In The Sky. I especially liked the distortion guitar, gave that spacey feeling to the song. The only real complaint is that you could add a tad more variety, but in this kind of genre repetitiveness is expected. Wish I had more to say.

If you want to critic back... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487903
Last edited by Joshua1207 at Oct 14, 2011,