Hey guys!

Can you name me a few good pedal *brands*, 'cause the only one I know is Boss and... yeah.

Throw in a few pedals if you wish as well!

Thanks!
Mxr
Dunlop
Klon
DOD
IBANEZ
Electro harmonix
Tc electronic
Line 6
Digitech
Vox
Guyatone
Love pedal
Zoom
Toyroomfx
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Oct 2, 2011,
TC Electronic, Xotic Effects, Visual Sound, Malekko, Blackout Effectors, Catalinbread, Devi Ever, MI Audio, Toyroom FX, Digitech
Last edited by telemetal at Oct 2, 2011,
fulltone
wampler
way huge
digitech hardwire
strymon
okko
weehbo
dr scientist
neunabar
empress
black arts
mi audio
red witch
moog
wmd
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
Because google is just too hard?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
Because google is just too hard?

There's zillions of brands, I want GOOD ones, as I said, reading/understanding is too hard?
boss power stack and chorus are ok
some say keeley modded ds-1 also

how could I forget, zvex pretty good also, box of rock
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
Last edited by Hunter44 at Oct 2, 2011,
There are several things you should grasp prior to further venturing into your line of inquiry:

First, the entire subject of tone is subjective, therefore "good" is subjective. With this in mind, coupled with the fact that you personally know few to none of the people you come to with this question, your search here is of little value more than a simple search engine would be. In either case you will be flooded with praise you may or may not agree with from people with no verifiable credibility to validate their statements.

Second, attempting to belittle my literary or comprehension skills will end no way but poorly for you. Do not come seeking guidance, only to snap at the hand that feeds you the most useful information. Do your own damn research, then come with legitimate questions. We are neither your google nor your wikipedia.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
There are several things you should grasp prior to further venturing into your line of inquiry:

First, the entire subject of tone is subjective, therefore "good" is subjective. With this in mind, coupled with the fact that you personally know few to none of the people you come to with this question, your search here is of little value more than a simple search engine would be. In either case you will be flooded with praise you may or may not agree with from people with no verifiable credibility to validate their statements.

Second, attempting to belittle my literary or comprehension skills will end no way but poorly for you. Do not come seeking guidance, only to snap at the hand that feeds you the most useful information. Do your own damn research, then come with legitimate questions. We are neither your google nor your wikipedia.

Would it still be subjective if he chose a pedal which suits for his style yet from a crappy company/brand with bad quality?

Try to ask him for his style instead of starting a useless internet battle. If he gives you his style, then you can recommend him as he isnt acquainted with the brands. If he doesnt know his style, then he doesnt need pedals yet.
Last edited by Standarduser at Oct 2, 2011,
If he had started with any of that, that's the direction this would have gone. He didn't even ask for a specific effect or price range. All that was asked for was a list of brands. Why does it fall to us to provide this when all he has to do is get on PGS and click "brands?"

Quote by bogg808