First off, love the riffing, definitely my style here. The kick drum sounds pretty tight but it has a bit too much low end I think. Slap a hi-pass at like 45-50hz and use a compressor to compensate for any loss in presence.

Guitar tone is pretty cool, very classic feel to it. Maybe needs a lowpass on it though, around the 16-17k area. First lead tone is pretty cool, sounds sci-fi esque so I naturally dig it there.

Song gets some epic riffs going around 02:30 area, I like it. The lead tone around the three minute mark seems a bit fuzzy, but its played pretty cleanly. The solo after it, same thing, a bit fuzzy/ digital, but excellently played, a lot of cool licks in there.

As a sidenote, listened to some other tracks on your profile and there is some really cool sounding stuff on there!
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Quote by The Uncreator
First off, love the riffing, definitely my style here. The kick drum sounds pretty tight but it has a bit too much low end I think. Slap a hi-pass at like 45-50hz and use a compressor to compensate for any loss in presence.

Guitar tone is pretty cool, very classic feel to it. Maybe needs a lowpass on it though, around the 16-17k area. First lead tone is pretty cool, sounds sci-fi esque so I naturally dig it there.

Song gets some epic riffs going around 02:30 area, I like it. The lead tone around the three minute mark seems a bit fuzzy, but its played pretty cleanly. The solo after it, same thing, a bit fuzzy/ digital, but excellently played, a lot of cool licks in there.

As a sidenote, listened to some other tracks on your profile and there is some really cool sounding stuff on there!

Thanks man! Greatly appreciated I'll take that advice and hi-pass the bass drum/low-ass the guitars! All of the guitar tones used in this are factory presets of the DigiTech RP pedal, and no tweaking was done (except of course a LITTLE compression and a noise gate). Thanks for checking out my other stuff too!
Oh boy this good. The rhythm tone is superb, so heavy. The songwriting is awesome, never a boring part through the whole song. I dunno how you got addictive drums to sound that good, but the drums sound great. The song has good flow, very tight playing too.

Overall i enjoyed it a lot, keep writing!
Quote by JDawg00100
Oh boy this good. The rhythm tone is superb, so heavy. The songwriting is awesome, never a boring part through the whole song. I dunno how you got addictive drums to sound that good, but the drums sound great. The song has good flow, very tight playing too.

Overall i enjoyed it a lot, keep writing!

Thanks! If you have Addictive Drums, I can send you the preset to this sound.