So, this is a game I (very rarely) play with one of my friends while a little drunk. Basically, using the band name or song lyrics, you come up with a "Where are they now" story based from it. For example :

Sneaky Sound System - After seeing a UFO and having noone believe them, the members of Sneaky Sound System slowly deteriorated into paranoid schizophrenics, spreading anti-governmental propaganda from a radio station in remote Australian bushland. To this day, they never leave home without their tin-foil hats.

So pit - Where are they now?
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Mammoth Grinder - They'll be in the butcher shop for another 3 days or so.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Boston is in Boston...yeah thats it keep it clever

Boston
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
brb not intoxicated enough
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Mr.Pink101
So, this is a game I (very rarely) play with one of my friends while a little drunk. Basically, using the band name or song lyrics, you come up with a "Where are they now" story based from it. For example :

Sneaky Sound System - After seeing a UFO and having noone believe them, the members of Sneaky Sound System slowly deteriorated into paranoid schizophrenics, spreading anti-governmental propaganda from a radio station in remote Australian bushland. To this day, they never leave home without their tin-foil hats.

So pit - Where are they now?

I...you, I, what the hell?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You're all shit, no lulz ensued.
Brb, going to tumblr for originality/creativity
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
After a long career which included booze, bitches, and wacky bus accidents, Metallica (more specifically main-man James Hetfield) is now a table.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
After a long career which included booze, bitches, and wacky bus accidents, Metallica (more specifically main-man James Hetfield) is now a table.

You sir just won the internet.

and they went "straight to hell"
Resurrecting this thread because I thought there was some potential.

OT ; After more than a decade of the hit song not being taken seriously, Eiffel 65 finally succumb to server depression and committed triple suicide in their studio apartment in Rome.
Last I heard, Deep Purple went missing after they continued driving on the highway all the way into the black night.

Coincidentally, Rainbow now spends its time stargazing. After all, what else have they been able to do, since Deep Purple's been gone.

In other news, Glenn Tipton finally found a woman not so hellbent on leather.
Are we supposed to describe where the Pit is now, or where made up bands are now, or where real bands are now?

Is the sort of question Dimebag Darrell ponders to himself as he floats through the space-time vacuum of purgatory.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
MC Chris is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja is a hoodie ninja
Quote by ErikLensherr
Are we supposed to describe where the Pit is now, or where made up bands are now, or where real bands are now?

Is the sort of question Dimebag Darrell ponders to himself as he floats through the space-time vacuum of purgatory.

I think creating an autobiographical factbook of the pit would be a better game.

Starting with an account of the careers of some famous trolls;

Kelly22:

Kelly started off innocuously enough, and then got banned and came back with sex stories and gifs. One day someone claimed that Kelly22 and all of their accounts was their multi. They got banned and I don't remember their name.

The end.
After beating on the Brat, The Ramones went to jail for 16 years to life for child abuse.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda gudda
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
After beating on the Brat, The Ramones went to jail for 16 years to life for child abuse.

Also, the Ramones and all the kids are now clinically brain-dead.
Somebody doesn't know what the word "autobiographical" means. I thought that this was going to be listing facts about yourself that nobody would guess, as if you were like famous or something and people actually cared. That would make for a much better thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Somebody doesn't know what the word "autobiographical" means. I thought that this was going to be listing facts about yourself that nobody would guess, as if you were like famous or something and people actually cared. That would make for a much better thread.

I made this thread while I was drunk after playing the game for a good hour :P
Forgive my poor... everything in the OP
So where is who when? What who are we describing? Me or them or any? Am i supposes to when they are now me or when them? Im really unsure of what
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I made this thread while I was drunk after playing the game for a good hour :P
Forgive my poor... everything in the OP

Hey, at least your typing was alright. When I pass tipsy, my typing tends to go downhill. In direct proportion to the higher level of regret I feel for whatever it is that I will say :P.