Just got a used Big Muff Pi for $50 from my local guitar store... good deal or bad deal? I'm not too sure how much these things go for used.

Thanks!
New, they go for $79 so...
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
That's a reasonable offer, I think that's what I got mine for. Why would you wait until after you bought it to ask if the price was fair?

I guess this is technically an NPD, so congrats, but you need a picture.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I bought it on a whim, the sales rep told me they go for around $80 to $90 new so I took his word for it but didn't have the time to check. The guys down at the guitar store are great about returning things and it was the cheapest pedal there. There just wasn't really any risk invovled. I buy and return pedals all of the time.

Thanks! I didn't think it would require a picture though, they all look the same lol
Same price I got mine for so ya, typical of a used product in a chain store, they sell stuff at 66% of new value. HNPD
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only