A guy wants my chorus pedal for the pitch/delay boss pedal.
I want to know how the PS-2 shows as a delay (I don't really need the pitch shifting). Is it worth the swap?

Thanks

EDIT: and maybe some $ from me.
Last edited by BrainCrasher at Oct 2, 2011,
I honestly don't think you should make this trade. If you only want the pedal for the delay then getting it would be a waste of money. Save up for a DD-7 instead and you'll be much happier in the long run with both a chorus and a delay pedal.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Great deal. The PS-2 is an awesome pedal. Some of the coolest oscillations in a delay and the pitch shifting is great in a lofi way
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I honestly don't think you should make this trade. If you only want the pedal for the delay then getting it would be a waste of money. Save up for a DD-7 instead and you'll be much happier in the long run with both a chorus and a delay pedal.

You can see my sig. I own 3 delays now I just got a Joyo, just to try it out. And I can live without a chorus I think... for now.. but thanks!

Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
Great deal. The PS-2 is an awesome pedal. Some of the coolest oscillations in a delay and the pitch shifting is great in a lofi way

I heard that yea.. how does it compare to the DD-3? Is it good both on clean and dirt?

I think the trade would be pedal for pedal. No extra $, that's a good deal for me at least.
Quote by stykerwolf
wat? The ps2 costs way more used then the ce5
trade, flip, get a used boss ce2 chorus. Win

It's settled than! I can at least sell/trade it for more expensive pedal than the ce5.

Thanks to all