I have a 6505 112 and i was wondering if I buy another 1X12 extension cab will it still play the internal speaker in the 6505 so i could use it as a 2x12 or would I have to buy a 2x12. I was looking for something to help me spread my sound because when im at practice i can hear myself just not enough to be easily heard from the drummer. I also need something to play small gigs.
yea it has a cab at. I dunno im still messing with it an hadn't owned it for awhile so it may just be that im not use to it yet. I wasn't that worried about it I was just wondering if I ever did need to could I run the combo and the 1x12 as a 2x12
Quote by abonnezvousa
yea it has a cab at. I dunno im still messing with it an hadn't owned it for awhile so it may just be that im not use to it yet. I wasn't that worried about it I was just wondering if I ever did need to could I run the combo and the 1x12 as a 2x12

there is really no benefit to have the second cab unless you are looking to expand your amp to the audience on both sides, or if you or somebody else is using it as a moniter.

1X12" is plenty for metal and practice. unless it is a diy show, you just mic it anyways.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/