Hey, im looking at purchasing a new set of pickups to replace the god awful stock Duncan Designed Detonators that came with my Jackson WRXT warrior. the pickups i am looking to get are the new James Hetfield signature ones as well as the Alexi Laiho signature set. I mostly play rock and Metal (AC/DC, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Dream Theater) and im wondering if these would be a good fit, and if anyone knows, if the Hetfield set will be ok for some lead play in addition to rhythm.

Setup

Jackson WRXT Warrior
Ernie ball Regular Slinky strings
Peavey 6505 112 60W 1X12 Combo tube amp

Any help is appreciated, thanks
there's a sticky dedicated to choosing pickups. that said....

budget
are u set on actives?
bright?warm?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
budget is about 450-500 and im looking for a heavy but clear bottom end and a good high end that isn't shrill
Quote by Shredder425
budget is about 450-500 and im looking for a heavy but clear bottom end and a good high end that isn't shrill

ok what currency is that because if thats so then emg's are way under your budget -_-
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED