Page 1 of 19
As in, stuff you see people wear a lot, that you really don't like.

Nothing to do with being a snob or anything, as plenty of my friends do these things, and I'm sure I wear things they don't like, but I can't help but say to myself "I hate when people dress like that."

In college, I'd say 80% of girls here tend to wear this type of outfit every. single.day: 1. Some exercising shorts, like tennis shorts or something. 2. Either sperry's or flip flops. and 3. A random old, too big t-shirt, from something like D.A.R.E. or a concert. C'mon ladies, you can do better than that.

Also, I'm against men wearing shorts (with the exception of exercise or sleeping) or flip flop sandals (exception is at the beach or around water).
i agree. pants rule, and no one really wants to see a dudes feet. i dont like to see my own
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by The Madcap
Either sperry's
I'm am wearing those exact shoes right now
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Deep v-necks are stupid. Regular length is fine. Overly bright colored skate shoes irk me too.
Quote by UntilISleep
Deep v-necks are stupid. Regular length is fine. Overly bright colored skate shoes irk me too.

Agreed with the deep v. Not with the loud shoes.

I don't like pants on guys that are so tight they're like a glove.

I'm all for slim/straight, but if you can't pinch an inch at the calf, those are women's pants. Sorry.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I don't know if it's just a thing around here, but why the **** does everybody wear basketball shorts, and long black socks!? It looks ****ing retarded.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I don't like those flat-billed caps.

And fedoras make me sick.Fedoras are the worst.

And aviators look like shit on 98% of all males.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Skinny jeans tucked into (often brightly colored) high top skate shoes. And skate shoes in general. I'm with you on the shorts thing, too. I'm not a fan of boating shoes, but I don't mind terribly when other wear them I guess. Baggy jeans look awful, as do the majority of band shirts -- metal bands in particular, almost invariably being black with cheesy designs on them.
I don't care what other people wear for the most part. It does get annoying when they're obviously wearing something CRAZEEEE LYK OMG to attract attention though.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't care what other people wear for the most part. It does get annoying when they're obviously wearing something CRAZEEEE LYK OMG to attract attention though.

I liker her clothing choices.
Quote by due 07
You would, weirdo.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Skate shoes.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by element4433
Fedoras are the worst.

Fedora + Aviators = Kid Rock Mode.
I don't like it when chicks dress up too much with dresses and high heels and all that. I like simple clothing. But not too simple. I'm pretty sure 90% of the people I go to school with, male and female, wear gym shorts, some shitty house shoes, an athletic shirt, and maybe some stupid long socks. That is not cool.

I also dislike the shirts guys sometimes wear that are real designy and look like whatever the people on Jersey Shore wear. And big fat skate shoes, I don't like those either.

Quote by The Madcap

Also, I'm against men wearing shorts (with the exception of exercise or sleeping) or flip flop sandals (exception is at the beach or around water).

I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by due 07

Black metal band shirts > Pay attention to me neon leggings

Just sayin'
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by UntilISleep

I like the feeling I get when I wear them.
Quote by due 07
Skinny jeans tucked into (often brightly colored) high top skate shoes. And skate shoes in general.

I can agree with skinny jeans and hitop skate shoes, but what does everyone have against skate shoes? I wear them because I skate, they have a practical use other than looking like a douche...
Oh and +1 to fedoras.

Good god, there's this guy in my history class who walks in wearing a black fedora EVERY GODDAMN DAY. A couple of weeks ago it was rainy and pretty cold, and he walked in with a big coat with the hood up. So I was like, alright, no fedora today. But he takes the hood down and he had the ****ing fedora on.

He walked into class with black pants, a blank tank top, and his black fedora on Friday. Weird as hell.

I also don't like the plaid shirts that skaters wear. I wear plaid shirts, but i'm talking about the ones made by Volcom and shit that have bold neon colors and all that.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by jeremessmore
I can agree with skinny jeans and hitop skate shoes, but what does everyone have against skate shoes? I wear them because I skate, they have a practical use other than looking like a douche...

I wear skate shoes cause they're comfy... is that an ok thing to do? Of course I've worn nothing but Moccasins for a month now. I always thought it was a dumb trend til I tried them on.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Fedora + Aviators = Kid Rock Mode.Out of shape pimply gamer/guitar player mode
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I don't like those flat-billed caps.

And fedoras make me sick.

I concur.

I'm bitter and old, I get grumpy whenever someone over 16 picks out his/her wardrobe because it's the trendy flavor of the month. You're old enough at that point to dress yourself instead of listening to what advertisements tell you is cool. I normally don't mind bandwagoners for music, tv, whatever else, but popular fashion is always so lame that I just can't condone it.

Guys in the flat-bill, gut-scrunching tight Tapout shirt, plaid shorts and giant athletic shoes look like clowns. How do they not understand that they look like circus clowns? Why is it cool to look like that!?!?!?!
Skate shoes are fine, they look good (not high tops) and everyone likes them. I promise you these nerds in here are wearing some buddy ass boots or some shit you would laugh so hard at.
Quote by element4433
Fedoras are the worst.

I stopped wearing aviators lately, and I am noticing how derpy they look on the majority of people.
Quote by StewieSwan
Black metal band shirts > Pay attention to me neon leggings

Just sayin'

I could do without the the neon green tights. If they were a little darker, then we'd be talkin'. And I've seen a Burzum shirt I thought was nice, for what it's worth. But yeah, this isn't bad.
Fedoras, and those bold black rimmed hipster glasses.

Personal experience (this happened before I knew it was a fashion trend):

-Guy walks by wearing hipster glasses

-Me: "Cool glasses, are you into Buddy Holly too?"

-Guy: "Buddy, who?"

-Me: "You know, Buddy Holly."

-Guy: "I don't know who that is." *quickly walks away*

-*facepalm*
I hate guys who wear shirts that have excessively short sleeves. I get it if you're trying to go for sleeveless, but if you're going to have a freaking short sleeve, all it does is make you look like a girl.
Man I would not survive the Texas summers if I couldn't wear shorts. I know a lot of people who do but I cant stand wearing pants if it's 90+

As for stuff I dont like, I think flat billed hats look pretty dumb
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by element4433
Out of shape pimply gamer/guitar player mode

Essentially Kid Rock without money.
Leggings as pants!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by The Madcap

Aw hell naw. Those, along with a t-shirt, are my go-to articles of clothing during the summer
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by RGallagherFan
Fedoras, and those bold black rimmed hipster glasses.

Personal experience (this happened before I knew it was a fashion trend):

-Guy walks by wearing hipster glasses

-Me: "Cool glasses, are you into Buddy Holly too?"

-Guy: "Buddy, who?"

-Me: "You know, Buddy Holly."

-Guy: "I don't know who that is." *quickly walks away*

-*facepalm*

You sound just as intolerable as him.
Probably hats. Oh and stockings. I'm a guy but those things just look so unnatural -_-'
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Quote by monkeysintheday
I wear skate shoes cause they're comfy... is that an ok thing to do? Of course I've worn nothing but Moccasins for a month now. I always thought it was a dumb trend til I tried them on.

I never bothered to stop wearing skate kicks after I stopped boarding. I love how they feel cause I've got big ass feet anyway

I don't know why everyone hates on them, really. I mean sure, some of them are way too loud and look fruity as hell, but for the most part I don't get the hate.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Essentially Kid Rock without money.No he's white trash without money.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by jeremessmore

I don't have anything against skinny jeans, as I'm partial to them myself, it's just the combination that irks me. I don't like skate shoes because they generally look pretty ugly. Oh, I just thought of another one: I don't like muscle shirts.