I got to say... As much as Im an old line up fan of gnr....
When they did Estranged...
Theres certainly no doubt in my mind now... that its a perfect line up.
IT WAS FRICKIN AWSOME
What a riveting tale lad, I will travel back in time to when I was born and alter my genetic code to make me have photographic memory, then I will wait 18 years for this thread to be made and visualize it in my now genius brain. I will then preserve my body using advanced Cryopreservation and freeze for hundreds of years, and when I finally unfreeze in the future I will share your story with the world.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
What a riveting tale lad, I will travel back in time to when I was born and alter my genetic code to make me have photographic memory, then I will wait 18 years for this thread to be made and visualize it in my now genius brain. I will then preserve my body using advanced Cryopreservation and freeze for hundreds of years, and when I finally unfreeze in the future I will share your story with the world.

**** you sir
I'm watching as well, and i marked when they started Estranged

"I haven't sang that song in nearly 18 years!"

Oh Axl...
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Saw em in '06 on a cold December night. Fucking Axl Rose made us wait till 2:45am before he came out with the band. What the fuck, Axl.

Great show though - everyone held it down. Am a fan of the new drummer.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
They totaly ****ed up November rain though.... That, or my stream was totaly jacked at that moment.
Last edited by DocArunas at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by DocArunas
They totaly ****ed up November rain though.... That, or my stream was totaly jacked at that moment.

They sounded great. Axl forgot the words though XD
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
I hate watching amazing guitars wrecked. I seriously almost came when they played Estranged. But I'm a Guns-psycho. Good stuff, I'm a staunch Slash-fanboy too but besides NR ( which was Axl's fault ) the band sounds insanely good.

EDIT : oh god-cue-Axl-Classic-Blow-Up?
Quote by DocArunas
Yep Axl lost it, what was the reason anyone got that ?

He forgot the words to Patience and screwed NR up. He's a perfectionist. It irks him. He's look pissed since NR.