Poll: What problem would you like to see solved the most?
Poll Options
View poll results: What problem would you like to see solved the most?
The guitar is too hard to learn on.
3 10%
Cables are hard to keep organized.
13 43%
Pinky placement and strength
7 23%
Changing pickups
7 23%
Voters: 30.
We're taking information in for a school project. We're both into guitar and need feedback on our problems that we need to narrow down.
To obtain feedback stand next to amp (upto 11) and turn guitar volume up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
CABLES. Changing pickups doesn't happen often enough to be a real hassle, I find the guitar pretty easy to pick up, and pinky strength is just exercise. Cables are always going to be a rat's nest no matter what I do about them. Makes hauling my gear that much more of a pain in the ass.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by Knowing
We're taking information in for a school project. We're both into guitar and need feedback on our problems that we need to narrow down.

Well, I always have to look for my picks because the cat loves to play with them.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
If you can stop me from losing guitar picks, that would be great. I think it's my worst problem..

Doesn't help that my housemate and I play guitars all over the house. There could be picks in every room. Last time I moved house I found about 50. Lost 'em again though, obviously..
Quote by Sladey
If you can stop me from losing guitar picks, that would be great. I think it's my worst problem..

Doesn't help that my housemate and I play guitars all over the house. There could be picks in every room. Last time I moved house I found about 50. Lost 'em again though, obviously..

Get a nice necklace and hang a pick on it.
My amp is dying a slow, painful death.

But thats about the only gear problem I have... i lose pics now and then but i usually find most of them.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212