Page 1 of 2
Share your stories of you fellow worker who are annoying,stupid,and basicaly just cant do shit right.

I got this guy at work(mcdonalds) At first he seemed like an ok individual but there was something weird about this 30 year old getting a job at mcdonalds. So i started training him on a few things just to get him started eventually somebody else trained him once i was off. so this guy basically after 3 weeks cant do shit right, I cant even begin to tell you how pissed he makes me,and on top of that he will never shut up. He makes obnoxiousness noises,talks way to much about politics and religion and pushes it on me whenever i so much as say a single f-word. Basically im about to tell my bosses that if they dont fire him i will quit and if they value me as an employee over this dipshit then then they will oblige me.

tl;dr: Some incompetent religious nut job dumbass new guy made my easy fast food job stressful as **** and i hate him.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Fry him.

And no. My workplace is pretty nice.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
They haven't got a good reason to fire him, have fun being unemployed.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by gamenerd323
Share your stories of you fellow worker who are annoying,stupid,and basicaly just cant do shit right.

I got this guy at work(mcdonalds) At first he seemed like an ok individual but there was something weird about this 30 year old getting a job at mcdonalds. So i started training him on a few things just to get him started eventually somebody else trained him once i was off. so this guy basically after 3 weeks cant do shit right, I cant even begin to tell you how pissed he makes me,and on top of that he will never shut up. He makes obnoxiousness noises,talks way to much about politics and religion and pushes it on me whenever i so much as say a single f-word. Basically im about to tell my bosses that if they dont fire him i will quit and if they value me as an employee over this dipshit then then they will oblige me.

tl;dr: Some incompetent religious nut job dumbass new guy made my easy fast food job stressful as **** and i hate him.

This is what pisses me off, retards get a job at mcdonalds and i don't.

slitmywrists.jpeg
Quote by Nelsean
Fry him.

And no. My workplace is pretty nice.

i thought about it. Its not even like I instantly judged him either i was very friendly training him. Its just hes reached the point of just being stupid rather than untrained.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by Trowzaa
They haven't got a good reason to fire him, have fun being unemployed.

they will if i threaten to quit. ive only worked there 6 months but thats long for this mcdonalds. they schedual me for 40 hours a week and im only 17. im pretty sure they wouldnt want me to leave.

Edit: the signifigance of me having 40 hours a week is that they give adults with familys and stuff less than me.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Last edited by gamenerd323 at Oct 3, 2011,
the one sitting next to me spends his days alternating between constantly coughing and clearing his throat at deafening volumes (he could drown out a dual rec), or constantly sniffing (presumably to refill his snot supply).

Also his voice is incredibly loud and monotonous, and he takes every opportunity he can to talk over you with his opinion.

inb4 "how to kill your co-worker and get away with it" thread.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by gamenerd323
they will if i threaten to quit. ive only worked there 6 months but thats long for this mcdonalds. they schedual me for 40 hours a week and im only 17. im pretty sure they wouldnt want me to leave.

Edit: the signifigance of me having 40 hours a week is that they give adults with familys and stuff less than me.

seriously?

hold on

Yeah kid, you're not replaceable at ALL.
Quote by gamenerd323

You're always replaceable. Don't forget it.
Quote by gamenerd323

Dude. You're so expendable.

I've worked there for 3 years and they'd be willing to get rid of me if they want.
The fact you're 17 makes it easier for them since they expect you to jump ship soon anyway.
None of my co-workers are donkeys.

What sort of place hires animals?

I think you could get fired for cultural insensitivity if you discriminate against this co-worker based on his species. I'm sure if they hired an ass, he's more than capable of working there.
Lol. ok guys thanks for the uplifting advice (sarcasm). But i know what your saying and your all probably 99% right. but lets talk about your annoying coworkers the thread isnt just about me.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
So I've only been working at my job for 3 weeks but there's this one guy that just grinds my gears. He tried training me and being patient but he's a shitty teacher. He thinks he knows everything and won't partake in a conversation with me. I'm 14 years older than the damn kid. He thinks he's hot shit just because he works at McDonald's full time. Fuc# his couch.

OT: My coworkers always talk about sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Usually, anal sex. Could be worse.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Well, my deputy manager at work is just awful. Everyone has pretty much refused to work with just him. His breath absolutely reeks. If he's in the office long enough (it's not a very big room at all) it starts to smell of his breath. It's so bad. I swear he's got halitosis or something. When you ask a simple yes or no question, he can't just answer it like that, it's almost like he has to go to in depth detail about the subject in hand. About how the mechanism works or why that's there or whatever. Even with customers, quite often, they wanna come in, get their stuff and leave. That's perfectly acceptable. He just talks to them about stuff they blatantly don't give a shit about when they don't even ask. They try and leave and he actually follows them telling them more about the company or explaining something you could easily work out yourself. DAMN, he is annoying. Nearly everyone has said that if he ever got the manager's position, they're leaving. But, everyone else I work with gets on really well with each other and they're all great people.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by LeakyFlask

I actually did this when I saw the title.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

I actually did this when I saw the title.

Me too. But then I posted about annoying donkey co-workers instead.
Quote by smokeysteve22
This is what pisses me off, retards get a job at mcdonalds and i don't.

slitmywrists.jpeg

This lol.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Nope, all my colleagues are awesome and reasonably professional.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
We have this young guy in our department that's only been here about 5 months. He's late at least 3 days a week, he lies constantly, and his job is secondary to anything else that is going on with him. If something needs to be done, he'll have to go to the bathroom or get something to eat first. And all day long he whines and complains about how hard his life is. Yesterday he called 8 minutes before his shift started to say that his sister had overdosed the night before, he'd been at the hospital all night, and he was just leaving. I'm not saying that he was lying (even though he probably was), but really?! It just occurred to you 8 minutes before you had to be at work, that you might need to call in.
How this moron ever got the job in the first place is beyond me.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
I want all of them dead. I would go into details, but I hate them too much and the novel I would write would go unread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by gamenerd323

You know why you get 40 hours before those with families? Because you're a kid and they know they can push you around.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You know why you get 40 hours before those with families? Because you're a kid and they know they can push you around.

Mainly it's because he costs less.
Quote by DOHC
the one sitting next to me spends his days alternating between constantly coughing and clearing his throat at deafening volumes (he could drown out a dual rec), or constantly sniffing (presumably to refill his snot supply).

Also his voice is incredibly loud and monotonous, and he takes every opportunity he can to talk over you with his opinion.

inb4 "how to kill your co-worker and get away with it" thread.

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Mainly it's because he costs less.

That aswell.
Don't worry TS, I once had a co-worker who couldn't keep his knives to himself at the grill, and nearly slit my throat in the process of waving them around like he was bolted to some used car lot as a gimmick. He eventually left when he found out he was making 7.35. He wanted 10. He was there for three months after I complained about my Near-Death Experience.
It's just those days when some of them won't shutup and all I want to do is my job in peace, that they get annoying.
I hope TS tells his boss to fire either him or his coworker and that TS gets his ass fired.
Quote by gamenerd323

Dude its mcdonalds, they will have you replaced with the new chip fryer.
Get off your high horse, there will always be people you dont like at work.
Grow up
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

I work at Little Caesar's. This place is bomb, everyone loves everyone there.

Save a taco, eat a pizza!
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
I used to be mates with almost everyone in my old job and alot of us would hang out when not working, also on payday weekend everyone would go up town on the night and we would all have a big drink sesh.
I was there for a year and 10 months until I got a transfer due to uni and now i know no-one
Quote by The9
Get off your high horse

No u.

I wish I had a job so I had something to complain about but I don't.
There's a woman I'm doing session drums for in her session band. And she bought in this new guitarist a few months back. Some emo/scene looking, skinny jean wearing, dyed black hair with a fringe covering half his face over one eye mother ****er. The first day he brings his entire gear setup. Line 6 spider head going into a Peavey cab with a 2 pedal boards and a plethora of pedals as well as 2 guitars. It takes him 45 minutes to setup while I'm sat there with the bassist just watching this guy waste time. Then when he's done and everyone is good to go, it turns out he hasn't learned ANY of the songs and his sight reading ability is just awful, even if the first 5 songs are simple chords and structures (Think Knockin' on Heavens Door simple).

It's been like this for nearly 2 months but the vocalist has got it in her head that finding another capable guitarist is harder than finding a willing bass player or drummer. The bass player practically facepalmed when she said that. And don't get me started on the guitarists snotty attitude ¬_¬
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
The guy who always wanted other people to look for deals for him. I'm not going to keep an eye out for a car, or someone selling textbooks. Telling you to go to amazon is the most I will do.

There's also the girl who can only talk to me. When she wants she'll come up to me and have a conversation about whatever comes to mind. But if I go up to her to talk she never has anything to say.
Page 1 of 2