Lately, every song will get this digital glitch kind of sound at least once. And it will just randomly pause on it's own. Anyone ever have this problem?
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
If you pull the headphones out of the socket then it pauses itself. Maybe you've got a problem with the headphone socket?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
If you pull the headphones out of the socket then it pauses itself. Maybe you've got a problem with the headphone socket?

Nope, I'm not unplugging the headphones.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Hence why I called it a problem.

Mines doing the same thing. I think it's the headphone jack.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Prepare your anus.

Quote by innertom
your big boy now

And that is how it happens.
I'm sure that's not the problem, my ipod is only 5 months old, and I've always treated it with care.

Quote by maker's marked
I'm sure that's not the problem, my ipod is only 5 months old, and I've always treated it with care.

If it's faulty, it's faulty. I could treat my dog nicely for 5 months, but if it wanted to rip my bollocks off, she's already decided that's what she wants to do, so I need to trade that bitch in before I get my nads noshed on.
Are you running alot of prosses we it pauses? my ipods brand new and it does it when i have many things going
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Quote by rhino1957
Are you running alot of prosses we it pauses? my ipods brand new and it does it when i have many things going

The only thing I use it for is to listen to music while I run/workout.

Quote by rhino1957

wut.

Quote by maker's marked
Lately, every song will get this digital glitch kind of sound at least once. And it will just randomly pause on it's own. Anyone ever have this problem?

I use to get this on mine, i dropped it in the river and it stopped doing it.

and stopped working..
LOL peeps TS next time this happens quickly double tap the home button and you will see all the apps that you have had open (in fact try it now) and then press and hold on on of the icons untill it starts shaking ( not the music icon tho) and you should see a little minus sing on the top left hand corner of the app so you can close all unessesary "process"
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Quote by rhino1957
LOL peeps TS next time this happens quickly double tap the home button and you will see all the apps that you have had open (in fact try it now) and then press and hold on on of the icons untill it starts shaking ( not the music icon tho) and you should see a little minus sing on the top left hand corner of the app so you can close all unessesary "process"

MIND BLOWN.

apparently my ipod was running nearly everything at the same time.

the more you know eh?
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
IKR im contastantly closing out stuff it saves battery and your ipod runs alot faster
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I don't understand that at all. The home button as in the button underneath the touch screen?

Quick fix instructions -

1. Ball up fist
2. Punch self in balls
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed

There you go bud. Have fun with your lil ipod.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
If it's faulty, it's faulty. I could treat my dog nicely for 5 months, but if it wanted to rip my bollocks off, she's already decided that's what she wants to do, so I need to trade that bitch in before I get my nads noshed on.

Awesome...simply awesome
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by rhino1957

Holy shit, i didnt know about this.
Thanks man
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by Trowzaa
I don't understand that at all. The home button as in the button underneath the touch screen?

yessir thats it
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit