I just moved to L.A and I need an amp that is capable of playing with a band in rehearsal and live(small to mid-sized gigs) without being mic'd. The problem is that, since I don't have a car, so I need a combo amp that can be carried (or wheeled if put wheels on them.) I need something that is versatile(Blues, rock, funk,...that kind of thing) and $1000 or under. I was thinking of the Marshall Bluesbreaker ( I know a new one is over $1000 but I know a guy that is selling a used one.) I used to have a Fender Hotrod Deville 410, so I'll be considering that as well but I need suggestions so I can go try them out. Also, if it helps, I have a Vox Wah, Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer and a MXR Carbon Copy Delay. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced
^the jcm's would be a great choice. i would also highly suggest looking into the jet city stuff. they are intended to have a marshall esque tone and are made by soldano. very good price for what your getting
A Bluesbreaker is the perfect amp for you. Buy it, they rock.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Welcome to L.A.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED