Hey guys, sorry if there's been a post on this...

Anyway, I've just bought a Fender MIM Strat and was wondering if anyone has any cool sounding Strat songs I should learn? Not the usual Clapton, Floyd or Hendrix but just a song you've heard where a strat was used and you think I should learn.

I'm into hard/blues/progressive rock Many thanks!
Ten Years Gone - Led Zeppelin.

Besides that, most songs in the entire universe.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
John Mayer - Bold as Love - Continuum
Yngwie Malmsteen - Hold On Odyssey
Jeff Beck - Nessun Dorma - Emotion and Commotion (Check out his Live at Ronnie Scotts show too, it's strat heaven)
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pride and Joy, Cold Shot Texas Flood & Couldn't Stand The Weather (respectively)

Some of Garth Brooks's output featured strats, especially his Live from Central Park concert or Double Live. Jeff Beck is another obvious calling point. Especially Two Rivers from Guitar Shop.
RORY GALLAGHER

HIS ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY.

It's awesome and bl00z d00d.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sweet!!! I'll deffo look at some Straits (no idea why I didn't think of them xD). I'll check out some Gallagher as well :P
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Dire Straits, man. That's about as strat as you get!

+1

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.