Page 1 of 2
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
I don't know Rev, he seems to take it a little too seriously.
ShevanelFlip
584 IQ
Id like to know how the bands are on this tour , especially the 2 opening ones since Ive never heard anythign about their live perfomance.

also setlists.

Is thrice playing any older song or concentrate on the album.

Just trying to get a convo jeez guyz, you're as fun as my grandmother(she's dead).
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Id like to know how the bands are on this tour , especially the 2 opening ones since Ive never heard anythign about their live perfomance.

also setlists.

Is thrice playing any older song or concentrate on the album.

Just trying to get a convo jeez guyz, you're as fun as my grandmother(she's dead).

I bet she was a swell lady.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
IommiPage
Mr. Ellen Page
2,506 IQ
I'm going on the 20th. It'll be my third time seeing LD, and my first seeing Thrice and Moving Mountains, both of which I'm super pumped to see. I've only heard one O, Brother song and wasn't too impressed, but I'll still catch them anyway.

If it weren't for TA, PBTT, and Seahaven in November, this would be the show I'm most excited for.
IommiPage
Mr. Ellen Page
2,506 IQ
^That pissed me off too. If it weren't for my undying love for these three bands, I wouldn't have paid. The tickets were $26.50, which is reasonable, but the service charge was $10.50 I know that's not their fault, but there's so many damn good shows this month (EITS, PBC+Firworks+B&C+Such Gold, Mudhoney, Fucked Up, Gallows+Four Year Strong+Title Fight, Andrew Jackson Jihad, then TA+PBTT+Seahaven and possibly Native in November) and I don't have a fucking job (which is my fault), but luckily I hoard money so I have just enough, but now I've got to do some odd jobs to make enough money for merch and gear.

/ragethatitwillallbeworthitintheend
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
yeah i already got tickets for a show 2 days before theirs and its about an hour and half drive from my school. i also drive a truck and am currently broke so maybe next time lol.
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds
2,947 IQ
Quote by IommiPage
^That pissed me off too. If it weren't for my undying love for these three bands, I wouldn't have paid. The tickets were $26.50, which is reasonable, but the service charge was $10.50 I know that's not their fault, but there's so many damn good shows this month (EITS, PBC+Firworks+B&C+Such Gold, Mudhoney, Fucked Up, Gallows+Four Year Strong+Title Fight, Andrew Jackson Jihad, then TA+PBTT+Seahaven and possibly Native in November) and I don't have a fucking job (which is my fault), but luckily I hoard money so I have just enough, but now I've got to do some odd jobs to make enough money for merch and gear.

/ragethatitwillallbeworthitintheend

I think it's $26.50 with the service charge, because standalone tickets were $17.50
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
Quote by TheReverend724
I think it's $26.50 with the service charge, because standalone tickets were $17.50

yeah thats what i thought too
IommiPage
Mr. Ellen Page
2,506 IQ
I though it was unusual, but it really is $37.00 total. I already have my ticket. At first I thought it was a Canadian thing, and that they needed a bit extra for gas to get across the border, or exchange currency or whatever, plus it's a great venue, but now I just remembered that I'll be seeing Title Fight, Gallows, Four Year Strong and two or three other bands on the same bill at that same venue, and it was only $20. I'm also seeing Frank Turner, Andrew Jackson Jihad, and Into It. Over It. there, and it was only $21 including a $5 service charge...

Blehh, if only these bands weren't so damn good I'd be upset.
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
It's $30 in Montreal, which is way too much for La Dispute. No thanks.
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds
2,947 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid
It's $30 in Montreal, which is way too much for La Dispute. No thanks.

The show is definitely worth $30

All the bands were killer, especially Thrice
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by TheReverend724

What was their set list like?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds
2,947 IQ
Thrice's?

Yellow Belly
The Weight
Promises
All the World Is Mad
In Exile
Call It in the Air
Silhouette
Cold Cash and Colder Hearts
Circles
Treading Paper
Blur
Words in the Water
Cataracts
Firebreather
The Earth Will Shake
Anthology

Encore:
Phoenix Ignition
To Awake and Avenge the Dead

Dustin Kensrue post-show acoustic set:
Anthology
Pistol
Disarmed
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
I hope I can get 30 bucks in time for when the show comes up here.

That's harsh, considering I'm gonna have to leave early to catch the train home or face being stranded downtown and raped by homeless men.

implying thrice isnt worth getting raped by a homeless man. but yeah 30 bucks is a little steep.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Yeah. That sounds really good. I need to see them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
Quote by blake1221
Phoenix Ignition?

So fucking there.

such a good song.

i want to see paper tigers live. dat bassline.
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Quote by TheReverend724

Could never get in to Thrice, or Moving Mountains. And I'm getting out of LD.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by -tempest-
such a good song.

My friend in 8th grade gave me a mix CD with a bunch of old Thrice, and I remember loving Artist, and like Revolution Ultrablue and then Phoenix Ignition came on, and he started yelling, and I turned it off.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I've seen Thrice a few times and the only time they were good was at Warped Tour sadly. I also don't think LD will really be that great playing to large crowds like that.
I'm an asshole.
catalyst329
157 IQ
Quote by IommiPage
That's a pretty solid set. Do you remember any of LD's?

A Departure
another new song i think it was Edit Your Hometown
New Storms
Sad Prayers
The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit
Andria
and another new song i didnt know
Luke200420
Self Proclaimed Astronaut
341 IQ
Quote by turncoat60%
implying thrice isnt worth getting raped by a homeless man. but yeah 30 bucks is a little steep.

I only paid $20 for my ticket when I went to see them last week but I bought an actual hard ticket so maybe its 30 online with all the fees. I'd pay $100 to see Thrice if I had to though.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
Quote by Luke200420
I only paid $20 for my ticket when I went to see them last week but I bought an actual hard ticket so maybe its 30 online with all the fees. I'd pay $100 to see Thrice if I had to though.

i was joking in that quote but yeah if you buy online its about 30. if i had a job id be all over that
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
i wish this tour came to the UK. i dig all four bands to varying degrees but overall that would be a fun night.
IommiPage
Mr. Ellen Page
2,506 IQ
Quote by catalyst329
A Departure
another new song i think it was Edit Your Hometown
New Storms
Sad Prayers
The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit
Andria
and another new song i didnt know

Was the last song You and I in Unison? Please let it be You and I in Unison.