So, I play mostly metal (though I'm not very good at it yet ) like Metallica, System of a Down, Opeth, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, things like that. I have a Washburn X-10 I've been using since I've started playing, around 3 years ago. I think it's time to buy a new guitar, and I felt attracted to the ESP F-100 cuz I think it looks insane. A local seller here has got a F-10 for a reasonable price and I don't know what are the differences apart from the painting. Yeah, pretty much, can anyone help me with the differences between the ESP F-100 and ESP F-10?

Also, I like to use hybrid .010-.012 Ernie Ball strings.
They are cheap junk, both of them, but the F-100 is hands down better than the F-10. Agathis is not a good tone wood, imo. And the pickups in the F-100 are better as well.
How much can you spend, because tbh they are both crap, wont really be much improvement over your washburn
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Well, I live in Brazil where there's not much choice regarding physical stores. But I think that my range would be up to ~US$600. And preferably something that looks like the F series then cause I fell in love for their looks lol. I intend to use standard-to-low tuning (no lower than standard B) and would like a bassy metal sound.
Is the F-350 good? Would it be a huge improvement over my Washburn X-10? Does it have a heavy bassy massive sound?
f350 would be a lot better

the 100 and 10 have crap ass pickups.

350 with EMG's and a licenced trem (correct me if im wrong, doing this off of memory).
a lot better
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by guilhermeeva
Is the F-350 good? Would it be a huge improvement over my Washburn X-10? Does it have a heavy bassy massive sound?

Yes! EMGs, mahogany body, neck-thru, Floyd Rose Special, made in Korea. It's much more expensive though.