I really want help knowing where I can find either the tab or the music sheet for:

"""Rimsky-Korsakov - Scherezade Op. 35 (Lento Adagio)"""

Note that it's LENTO ADAGIO, I don't want the other one, it has to be that song.
Is there anywhere in the world where I can get (preferably online) the music sheet for this beautiful song?

Thanks!
Quote by YYMMalmsteen
I really want help knowing where I can find either the tab or the music sheet for:

"""Rimsky-Korsakov - Scherezade Op. 35 (Lento Adagio)"""

Note that it's LENTO ADAGIO, I don't want the other one, it has to be that song.
Is there anywhere in the world where I can get (preferably online) the music sheet for this beautiful song?

Thanks!

Some one must know some place where I can get it!
I used to play violin. Scheherazade is one of those classical pieces that's good all the way though. There's not a bad note in it. Total concertmaster bait too. I'm curious what you're going to do with it.
Quote by polypterus
I used to play violin. Scheherazade is one of those classical pieces that's good all the way though. There's not a bad note in it. Total concertmaster bait too. I'm curious what you're going to do with it.

electric guitar, play the main instruments along such as the violin and the flute.
I wish I could play the violin or a more classy instrument, but I don't. I'm all self-taught anyway.