Hey humankind!

here I am asking you for a favor. It's rather a long story but to put it short, the only opposition in Armenia is having a fulltime protest now (for 3 days/nights already, the 4th night about to begin).
It's similar to Egypt actually, we're also demanding president's retirement!
Anyways government is illegally blocking all the media so I was gonna ask could any of you really call CNN, BBC or Euronews and tell them about it? We really need this to be streamed all over the world!

if someone's willing, just post here and I'll tell you more info on this thing and whatnot.

Thanks in advance, I know this is not soemthign everybody's willing to do but I believe there'll be some individuals

Cheers, V
I'll tweet it to all major news sources!

srsly tho

I'm trying to do an ireport thing on CNN. We'll see how it goes.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 3, 2011,
Yeah, I will call from the free college phone. I will call many times with different accent and name.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Need help? Call JG Wentworth. call 877-CASHNOW
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I shall use this post to help your cause!

By taking it from the bottom of the first page to the TOP!!

You are welcome friend.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Vendetta V
cmon more seriously people!

I know, i know, i'm sorry and believe me i totally support your cause.

But if i called the BBC up it'd be worse than when i try to chat up girls, i got almost nothing
I would if I lived near to a major news deliverer
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
We need more information in order to properly help you. Try posting what you can in the thread; we'll do an iReport as someone mentioned above, and make some calls. Thing is, we need to know how to help you.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
We need more information in order to properly help you. Try posting what you can in the thread; we'll do an iReport as someone mentioned above, and make some calls. Thing is, we need to know how to help you.

yeah, "teh government is evilz" won't help
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
yeah, "teh government is evilz" won't help

Of course they won't, they're evil.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Of course they won't, they're evil.

._.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
._.

:3
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by h4t3br33d3r
:3

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
ಠ_ಠ

I'll be leaving now

*drudges away slowly*
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Basti95
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

(ಠ_ృ
Indubitably.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
(ಠ_ృ
Indubitably.

THATS THE BEST FACE IN THE WORLD!?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
(ಠ_ృ
Indubitably.

ǝןɔouoɯ buıʞɔɐɹɔ ɐ ʇɐɥʍ 'ɹıs ʎɐs ʇsnɯ ı
Quote by Vendetta V
as the post says Im in Armenia. I dont get the question WHY

Just give them more info. Why are you protesting, what is going on etc...

Pictures of the event would be useful too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Basti95
ǝןɔouoɯ buıʞɔɐɹɔ ɐ ʇɐɥʍ 'ɹıs ʎɐs ʇsnɯ ı

Why thank you, my good man. I do appreciate the compliment.

(ಠ_ృ

Anyways, we need information. If you can't provide it, I don't know what we can do.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Just give them more info. Why are you protesting, what is going on etc...

Pictures of the event would be useful too.

Ok well it's a long story. but to be short, 4 years ago the elections were really vividly cheated! And people were all out protesting like now, after few days on the street. On March 1st government sent police with the military (the particular military forces by the law are only supposed to be guarding the borders of the country!) and a lot of people from jails and all dressed like police and all to attack the unarmed, even sleeping people in their tents at around 7 am. Overall 100 people were injured (real gun shots! not like rubber bullets and all) and 10 people died. After that Armenian National Congress has been fighting thru courts and all to get new elections. Now it's the point where people are protesting again and it's like the final bit, it'll either happen either not. It's also believe that if the country goes on like this then it'll stop it's existence in a year or two. We also have monopoly here now and violated human rights and all that stuff.. I think that'll do for a brief explanation. We've also had political arrestants (is it a correct word/term?) for like t4 years after March 1st. Still have one.

anyways for more info here's a link http://www.a1plus.am/en they've got all the stuff there. If you go thru the Top news you'll find it's all about this. So all I want is just the world to talk about it. Like the news you know
Quote by Vendetta V
Ok well it's a long story. but to be short, 4 years ago the elections were really vividly cheated! And people were all out protesting like now, after few days on the street. On March 1st government sent police with the military (the particular military forces by the law are only supposed to be guarding the borders of the country!) and a lot of people from jails and all dressed like police and all to attack the unarmed, even sleeping people in their tents at around 7 am.

Sorry but that just sounds like complete crazy bullshit to me

So no, i wont be investing and im out.
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by Vendetta V
Ok well it's a long story. but to be short, 4 years ago the elections were really vividly cheated! And people were all out protesting like now, after few days on the street. On March 1st government sent police with the military (the particular military forces by the law are only supposed to be guarding the borders of the country!) and a lot of people from jails and all dressed like police and all to attack the unarmed, even sleeping people in their tents at around 7 am. Overall 100 people were injured (real gun shots! not like rubber bullets and all) and 10 people died. After that Armenian National Congress has been fighting thru courts and all to get new elections. Now it's the point where people are protesting again and it's like the final bit, it'll either happen either not. It's also believe that if the country goes on like this then it'll stop it's existence in a year or two. We also have monopoly here now and violated human rights and all that stuff.. I think that'll do for a brief explanation. We've also had political arrestants (is it a correct word/term?) for like t4 years after March 1st. Still have one.

anyways for more info here's a link http://www.a1plus.am/en they've got all the stuff there. If you go thru the Top news you'll find it's all about this. So all I want is just the world to talk about it. Like the news you know

I know you're probably stressed out and shit but if you want this to get out you need to make sense.

I didn't really get what has happened when and why, tell us again what is going on pl0x
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
I know you're probably stressed out and shit but if you want this to get out you need to make sense.

I didn't really get what has happened when and why, tell us again what is going on pl0x

uh well dude series of human rights violations along with violations of Armenian law itsef and all that.. it's 2am here and I just have a nice strong headache and all so sorry if that didn't make sense
Quote by Vendetta V
uh well dude series of human rights violations along with violations of Armenian law itsef and all that.. it's 2am here and I just have a nice strong headache and all so sorry if that didn't make sense

Give it another try tomorrow
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand