Page 1 of 6
Why don't you guys take Ancient Aliens seriously? The people on there go to college for that type of stuff, they have degrees and do research into that shit. And they make sense out of almost everything. Why does everyone have such a hard time believing their theories? Giogio Tsoukalos is a really smart person and knows what he's talking about.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hey look, is that a pink unicorn?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by purplehaze2242
Why don't you guys take Ancient Aliens seriously? The people on there go to college for that type of stuff, they have degrees and do research into that shit. And they make sense out of almost everything. Why does everyone have such a hard time believing their theories? Giogio Tsoukalos is a really smart person and knows what he's talking about.

...are you Giogio Tsoukalos?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by padgea7x

No. He's purplehaze2242.
Dumb ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I take it very seriously... I am an alien from Zeta Reticuli and I helped build the Sumer civilization.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
The "experts" on Ancient Aliens look like producers found homeless guys, put them in suits, and said "Tell the camera what you were telling me earlier."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by padgea7x

Giorgio*. And no I'm not him but i really like him because he can make sense out of any question you have and he explains things in detail.

But seriously, it's a good show, it's informative, and they really do answer a lot of questions about the world.
Go and get a degree in picking up dog shit and see if anyone gives more of a fuck.
Problem solved.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by element4433
The "experts" on Ancient Aliens look like producers found homeless guys, put them in suits, and said "Tell the camera what you were telling me earlier."

Wouldn't it be all stories from 'Nam?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by purplehaze2242
Giorgio*. And no I'm not him but i really like him because he can make sense out of any question you have and he explains things in detail.

But seriously, it's a good show, it's informative, and they really do answer a lot of questions about the world.

no, they dont.
TS, anything intelligent you said in the "pot smokers can't own guns thread" is now even further discredited.

Quote by Lewisw3
i know an ancient alien. he's pretty cool.

He's, like, 85 and, like, from Poland or something.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
If they substituted 'God' with ancient aliens and said he was the one that came down and helped/did all this crazy stuff I bet you would be like pfffft thats BS.
Quote by Jackal58
Wouldn't it be all stories from 'Nam?
Don't make fun of veterans.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
aliens are like god... well not really, but not everyone believes in god so why do people have to believe in aliens? "Theories" are called "Theories" for a reason.
I play guitar.
Quote by High&Mighty
If they substituted 'God' with ancient aliens and said he was the one that came down and helped/did all this crazy stuff I bet you would be like pfffft thats BS.

Who do you think God is? They had a whole episode on how a bunch of god's and mythical beings were really aliens and people at the time didn't know how to explain things like technology.

that's why i said in the religion thread that I think jesus was really an alien, it's true. When they "resurected" him, he was really being taken back home.

There is credible evidence for everything they say.
Quote by element4433

This.

Quote by purplehaze2242
\

No, there fucking isn't. It's speculation and conjecture.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 3, 2011,
Quote by purplehaze2242
Who do you think God is? They had a whole episode on how a bunch of god's and mythical beings were really aliens and people at the time didn't know how to explain things like technology.

that's why i said in the religion thread that I think jesus was really an alien, it's true. When they "resurected" him, he was really being taken back home.

No, there isn't.
Quote by purplehaze2242

Define credible.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Don't make fun of veterans.

it's okay, cause Jackal is a veteran. he fought in The Battle of Magh Ithe.

OT, TS, you are an awful troll. this thread is bad and you should feel bad.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I was watching the latest Sherlock Holmes movie and he said something that covers just about every conspiracy or pseudoscientific theory.

If you're quick to make assumptions it's inevitable that you begin to twist facts to fit theories rather than theories to fit facts.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by purplehaze2242

I do not view God as a "who."
Quote by purplehaze2242
He wasn't resurrected, he never even died. Until many years later somewhere far east.

Take that.

This man knows what he's talking about. Watch an episode and wait for him to explain whatever the subject of the episode is. He makes everything he says so damn believable.

Quote by jetfuel495
He wasn't resurrected, he never even died.

Take that.

I know, thats why I put resurected in quotations, He didn't die when they crucified him and when he was in his tomb they came to take him back to the mothership and people though he died so they said he came back to life but he was never dead and he wasnt really resurected, he was being taken back home but the ancients didnt have words for things like that so they thought it was magic and the power of god.
Last edited by purplehaze2242 at Oct 3, 2011,
Well, they do bring some interesting philosphical questions to the table, but the conclusions they reach about some subjects are far from a solid logical foundation.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by purplehaze2242

This man knows what he's talking about. Watch an episode and wait for him to explain whatever the subject of the episode is. He makes everything he says so damn believable.
Annnnnnnnnnnnd you killed it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Dirge Humani
So did Hitler. As a History channel buff, you should know that too.

I'm not a history channel buff, that's the only reason I even watch that channel.
Quote by purplehaze2242

I know, thats why I put resurected in quotations, He didn't die when they crucified him and when he was in his tomb they came to take him back to the mothership and people though he died so they said he came back to life but he was never dead and he wasnt really resurected, he was being taken back home but the ancients didnt have words for things like that so they thought it was magic and the power of god.

Quote by Control Panel
Your signature cannot exceed 250 characters in length

Well, shucks.

Quote by purplehaze2242
I'm not a history channel buff, that's the only reason I even watch that channel.

Yeah, because the only History show worth watching is the one that uses the least amount of fact.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 3, 2011,