Finally, i bought myself a new amp! I am not an expert så don't expect a pro review, just want to share my happy moment

The past 2 years i've been playing a toneport UX2 and i thought it was time for a real amp. I was looking for a 2channel amp with nice cleans and a medium high-gain OD channel, not looking for a brutal metal sound.

I came across the rockerverb 50 and it seemd like something i was looking for, so i went and tried it out and it sounded AWESOME. It probably has the best clean channel i've ever heard on all different amps i've tried, the OD channel has a very fat and tight sound, but still not too brutal.

I have recorded a short demo clip of the amp :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO5X-ql24tE

It's recorded with my cellphone, so it actually sounds WAY better then on this clip.
Sorry for sloopy playing, havnt had much time playing the last months so my guitarskills are going downhill

I also bought an Ibanez AD80 and a TS9

The AD80 sound absolutely amazing, no complainments at all.
The TS9 was abit disappointing, it cuts too much low end for my taste. I will be looking for a new OD, any advice?
Last edited by vismbr at Oct 3, 2011,
Very sweet. Ive been thinking of getting an orange amp.What kind of cab is that?

Also, +1 for playing the riff from Still Waiting. Love that song.
Was the tube screamer used at all in that demo?
Quote by Permaphrost
Very sweet. Ive been thinking of getting an orange amp.What kind of cab is that?

Also, +1 for playing the riff from Still Waiting. Love that song.
Was the tube screamer used at all in that demo?

It's the orange 2x12 cab
Orange PPC212 guitar box - 2x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, 16ohm. Dimensions: 53 x 78 x 38cm. Weight: thomann 28kg

I added a slight boost with the tubescreamer before playing still waiting, just to get a little heavier palm muted sound, you dont really need the tubescreamer when you turn up the volume but this was record with beedroom volume

My idea with the tubescreamer was to have a lower gain setting on the OD channel and then boost it with the TS when needed, but it cuts too much low end when i incrase the drive/level.
Last edited by vismbr at Oct 3, 2011,