Page 1 of 2
Hey!

My routine:

Weekdays: waking up 5 in the morning >school > home > eat > sleep

Weekends: (work every second week) watch tv, sometimes be with friends, sometimes go to a party (haven't been to a party for six months), play video games, eat candy.

I'm bored. I don't have a girlfriend, but at least I have friends. I still find my life boring though...

What in the world should I do? :P
Change it is the obvious answer. So why don't you change? I bet you have the opportunities.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kill a woman and bury her in your back yard. That's exciting.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Randomguy09
Hey!

My routine:

Weekends: (work every second week) watch tv, sometimes be with friends, sometimes go to a party (haven't been to a party for six months), play video games, eat candy.

I'm bored. I don't have a girlfriend, but at least I have friends. I still find my life boring though...

Go out more? Don't worry i guess i know you feel at the mo. shitty life ya'll
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Kill a woman and bury her in your back yard. That's exciting.

The devil is wrong with you tonight?!

Anyway, I call bullshit on the OP. You did not once mention your man to hand relationship.
Quote by blake1221
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxjDip6Zjs

Fixed.

Seriously, start a band. Join a sports league. Anything really.

Im exercising three times a week, and there isn't enough people at my age which plays instruments (I'm 17) to start a band :/ I live in a small village community :P
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
The devil is wrong with you tonight?!

It worked for me
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Kensai
Change it is the obvious answer. So why don't you change? I bet you have the opportunities.

I know I can change. I just don't know what changes to make yet :P Too bad I can't go to bars and legally drink yet :/ Any suggestions btw?
Quote by Randomguy09
Im exercising three times a week, and there isn't enough people at my age which plays instruments (I'm 17) to start a band :/ I live in a small village community :P

Enough concrete to take up skateboarding?
Jeez, well the only sensible answer as far as I can see is to commit suicide. You know, spice things up a bit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by jimmyled
Drugs.

+420 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jimmyled
Drugs.

Damn hippie.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Randomguy09
I know I can change. I just don't know what changes to make yet :P Too bad I can't go to bars and legally drink yet :/ Any suggestions btw?

Things I do I can recommend: Sports, the gym, fishing, pipesmoking, outdoor activities, etc.

Additional awesome hobbies:

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/01/06/45-manly-hobbies/

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/01/06/45-manly-hobbies/2/
Quote by blake1221
Enough concrete to take up skateboarding?

Oh god ... I had a phase where i tried like a year ago, but I never got the feeling of it. Don't feel like taking it up again right now :P
Ever consider drinking illegally?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Chop off Jebediah Springfield's head.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ever consider drinking illegally?

Of course! Done it plenty of times! I haven't done it in a while xD MY own fault I know :P

I know I need to do changes by myself so I'll get my head out of my ass and do it :P
Dude, give up eating candy and gaming alone!
GO hang out with friends, start a band or start doing sports or athletics.
I joined a band aftrer 2 weeks at my new school, so it's no problem at all.
Not too many musicians live where I live either, and I have to travle alot to jam with the guys.
Quote by DonGlover
Jeez, well the only sensible answer as far as I can see is to commit suicide. You know, spice things up a bit.

This works.

For years i was stuck in the same day-to-day routine, but once i found Committing Suicide, i feel my life has changed for the better.

I now feel as cool as a black guy, but with the social acceptance of a white guy

don't ask how i came to that conclusion.
Quote by Randomguy09
Of course! Done it plenty of times! I haven't done it in a while xD MY own fault I know :P

I know I need to do changes by myself so I'll get my head out of my ass and do it :P

Yeah that's the idea!

GET WASTED BRO!!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
You're bored and don't have a girlfriend, and there's obviously something missing from your schedule.

You need to start fapping
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Crimson Ghost
You're bored and don't have a girlfriend, and there's obviously something missing from your schedule.

You need to start fapping

You're funny :P
Quote by smokeysteve22
w00t?

Exactly what it sounds like
Quote by Randomguy09

I'm bored. I don't have a girlfriend....

Well I've got a tip for you...
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?

These kids are a bit tired of their routine too.

They wake up. Check to see if any of their friends of the village have died. Then spend the rest of the day looking for water and food.
Quote by metaldud536

They wake up. Check to see if any of their friends of the village have died. Then spend the rest of the day looking for water and food.

They're also fucking dirty and need to GTFO my screen.

God damn poor people.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
listen to viking battle metal, whilst fapping
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by metaldud536

Way to brag about it and rub it in TS's face.
Quote by Cyngus
get laid

Such a cop out answer.

"Yo man, my mom died. I'm so shook up and numb, I just, just I just don't know what to do anymore"

"get laid bro"

^ that my friend, is you. Be proud.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Randomguy09
Hey!

My routine:

Same here, only i have a girlfriend and i still hate my routine. Something your gonna have to figure out you can't join at this moment and suck it up
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
I'm assuming you're in high school, start partying. I used to be anti-social but then I stopped being lame. Start drinking, smoke weed, do whatever you feel like trying. If you're gonna waste your time, you may as well feel great when you do it.

Second thing is get a job. I actually got better grades in school, and was all around much happier when I started working. People say it's shit, but it's not that bad at all. Plus you get money.

feelsgoodman.jpg

EDIT: Just re-read the OP where you talked about both of these things... oops. Well, just do them more frequently.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 2