Why exactly does the media make such a big deal when Amanda Knox gets freed, but only cares very little after the state of Georgia killed an innocent man on death row. Yes i am happy for Amanda Knox, but the day after Troy Davis gets executed they only talk about him for like 5 minutes. we are going to hear about Amanda for at least a week and she's getting a freaking movie made after her. why isnt the media focusing on how the death penalty should be reformed or why isnt it at least raising questions? it seems like the media never pays attention to things that matter and things that show flaws in our society?

i dont know if that little rant made sense, but i was just wondering on what your guy's opinion was on the media and how they actually choose what to air and what not to air. i might be wrong in my observation, but its really freaking annoying to see this kind of stuff.
She's a pretty white girl and he's a black man. Any other questions?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Because she's a woman.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
inb4 West Memphis 3.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Kensai
Any other questions?

Why shouldn't I touch a hot stove?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
Why shouldn't I touch a hot stove?

No reason, if anything you should..
Quote by Steve635z
No reason, if anything you should..

With my face, right?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Haven't heared of that Amanda Knox thing...
Troy Davis have been in my local news at least.. but not much.
Amanda Knox is a hot, white, rich American while Troy Davis is a black man. Oh prejudice.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Kensai
She's a pretty white girl and he's a black man. Any other questions?

/thread
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
She was an American, in Italy, accused of murdering a Briton. The case has world-wide appeal, the whole world will have followed this case.

Not only that, it has turned out that she spent 4 years in a foreign jail for something she did not do.
Because America killed Troy Davis, and Italy was gonna kill Amanda Knox. We are the only ones allowed to kill our citizens, dammit!
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black