Ok so I'm a very experienced guitar player with an amazing collection but I lack one thing, Pedals... I always figured if you can't get it with the amp and the guitar you don't need it, But I don't feel like buying another new amp. I need a pedal that will give me great 70's tube amp sounds and even fuzz tone. I mainly want live Zeppelin tone. Any suggestions?
What else are you playing through? Guitar? Amp? Cab?
Ibanez RGD2127Z w/ BKP Aftermaths
Seagull Entourage Rustic
Peavey 6505 212
Dunlop ZW-45 Crybaby
Quote by Zeppoholic
Ok so I'm a very experienced guitar player with an amazing collection but I lack one thing, Pedals... I always figured if you can't get it with the amp and the guitar you don't need it, But I don't feel like buying another new amp. I need a pedal that will give me great 70's tube amp sounds and even fuzz tone. I mainly want live Zeppelin tone. Any suggestions?

Try a Tube amp, no pedals gonna make you sound like you're playing through a 70's tube amp.
I have a tube amp... A JCM, and a Les paul standard with coil taps but i can't get close enough. Maybe im doing something wrong. Never thought about a ToneBender, I'll have to check that out
Quote by Zeppoholic
I have a tube amp... A JCM, and a Les paul standard with coil taps but i can't get close enough. Maybe im doing something wrong. Never thought about a ToneBender, I'll have to check that out

which JCM ? also exactly what page tone are you going after. he used a variety of guitars and amps in the studio so that may be part of the probelm depending on which tone you are after. if you can't get the basic page sound with a LP and a Marshall then perhaps you are doing soething wrong.
JCM800, I'm trying for Royal Albert Hall kinda tone. I just can't get enough crunch
green rhino can give an amp a good boost

dr scientist the elements is a versatile pedal with three clipping modes, can do fuzz, or od, or distortion

for muff like tones black arts pharoah fuzz
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
Quote by Zeppoholic
JCM800, I'm trying for Royal Albert Hall kinda tone. I just can't get enough crunch

Page like most guys from that era are all about power tube distortion. of course the only way to really get that is to crank the amp up really loud. don't forget that Page also used an Orange cab live you may want to try to find out hwat speakers were being used as i'm sure that's part of the sound you may be missing.