Pretty sick dude. The drums need to be turned way up though. the kick should blend with the guitar sound and the snare should have a nice crack to it. the overheads are completely gone too, bring them up so you get a shimmer over the mix but not so much as to make it sound like noise.

The song, however, screams In Flames and other gothenburg melodeath styles. Considering that's what you're going for, I say you did a very good job bro
Quote by BloodReverence
Pretty sick dude. The drums need to be turned way up though. the kick should blend with the guitar sound and the snare should have a nice crack to it. the overheads are completely gone too, bring them up so you get a shimmer over the mix but not so much as to make it sound like noise.

The song, however, screams In Flames and other gothenburg melodeath styles. Considering that's what you're going for, I say you did a very good job bro

Thanks for the reply, yes I need to spend more time mixing the drums. As far as the song goes, Im not happy with some parts of it. Ill definitely be keeping the first two riffs, but everything after that is debatable. Then I will record lyrics for it, and record vocals, and so on. But I think its a good idea of how I want this song to turn out.
Guitar tone is decent, can't hear the bass guitar clearly enough though. Riffs are good. It is reminiscent of In Flames, but I wouldn't say too much as to be a problem. Snare is way too quiet. Like the clean part for a change of pace, even if it doesn't last that long. Can imagine some Anders Friden style vocals fitting nicely over it. The lead at the end is quite nice, but the song ends too suddenly.
Overall it's good as it is, but it certainly has a lot of potential to be even better if you improved the production, added some good vocals and had a better ending. Since you've already said it's not finished, excellent progress so far, so keep up the good work to finish it off as you have some really good riffs and it's pretty well structured.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482959
As you say it's a work in progress, so I'c imagine the drums will really add to the dynamics of the song when they're done.

Got my head banging a bit there at 2:46. Keep that!

Slow bit after 3:15 - backing is okay. I like the echoey bass. Guitar solo a little directionless, one bend sounds off.

Ending extremely abrupt and odd. If that's the effect you were after you got it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482397