Hey guys,

When ever i do a solo , it always sounds like a blues solo's... I always bend to the bluesy notes when i solo and it seems like its what im stuck on... What should i do? i dont know where to go from here. PLEASE HELP
Learn some of your favourite solos and see how they use the pentatonic to make it non-bluesy.

Of course the other part is you "always bend to the bluesy notes", is it possible you're only doing half-step bends?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Transcribe a ton of solos from other genres. Acquire tons of licks that don't sound that way.
I do Whole step bends also, but its like what the point cause when i bend it a whole step i cant bend the note a whole step up, only half step. so i just go a whole step up and play the note and add vibrato
Embrace it man, if that's your thing then that's your thing. You could try and learn different styles of blues to get a more diverse sound. Learn some new licks and some new phrasings.

Or if your adamantly against being all bluesy and whatnot, you could just try and learn some different genres of music. Take some styles you enjoy and make it your own. It's always good to be diverse.

Make it your own man.
Your hands are trying to tell you that you're meant to play the blues man
Not exactly a frequent poster.
I could also say.... most of my solo's start off as the key note then i take a run and play the scales and ALWAYS tend to come back to the root note to finish up! That might be one of the reasons i sound bluesy
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
I could also say.... most of my solo's start off as the key note then i take a run and play the scales and ALWAYS tend to come back to the root note to finish up! That might be one of the reasons i sound bluesy

Your problem is that you're forgetting that the guitar is a musical instrument, not a machine with a manual. You're executing commands that you've decided before you even heard the song.

Instead focus on creating a melody.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Your most likely right... i dont wanna be a computer... i wanna be a human with a heart to play man...

Also might tell you guys... i hooked up my wah wah pedal with some overdrive and my girl friend said " Turn the jimi hendrix s*** down " LOL!
to gte out of the whole "bluesy" thing learn some classical pieces of music (hall of mountain king and Paganini's 5th caprice personal favourites) and break them down and use incorporate those elements into your solos
You're just stuck in the basic pentatonic shape. Very many guitarists get stuck to this stage.

Essentially, as AlanHB already pointed out, you're not playing what's on your mind, you're just going up and down the pentatonic shapes you're comfortable with. Don't think with your fingers. Come up with things you want to play and figure them out with the fretboard. Ignore the usual shape. And stop doing all those bends

Also, look up good solos you like that aren't bluesy. Learn what's the difference between your playing and them and perhaps add something to your own playing. It's not a fast process by any means, so you just have to keep doing it.

Learn minor and major scales. Create tasteful stuff over backing tracks.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Work on your ear.
Work on your ear.
Work on your ear.
Work on your ear.
Work on your ear.
Work on your ear.

Notice how you talk about your solos, how they "always sound" it's almost like you don't have any control over them.

What happens with most people who get stuck sounding one way is that they're not creating music with their ears and brains. Rather, they're relying on muscle memory and essentially letting their hands do the thinking for them. Your solos all sound the same because that's the way your hands "think."

Instead, work on your ear, and then THINK before you play. Spend some time where you don't play anything that you haven't imagined first. Hear it BEFORE you play it.