Inspired by: http://folk.uio.no/alied/TMoL.html

Quote by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd
In Life (and, indeed, in Liff), there are many hundreds of common experiences, feelings, situations and even objects which we all know and recognize, but for which no words exist. On the other hand, the world is littererd with thousands of spare words which spend their time doing nothing but loafing about on signposts pointing at places. Our job, as wee see it, is to get these words down off the signposts and into the mouths of babes and sucklings and so on, where they can start earning their keep in everyday conversation and make a more positive contribution to society.

You heard them Pit. Think of something that doesn't have a name yet, and give it a name - the name of a town or city, that is.

Me first -

FRINTON (n.) - those trangular things you get in pizza boxes to stop them crushing each other.

MONCTON (vb.) - to move encroachingly when the person in front of you in the queue isn't moving fast enough.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I came here to make a smart arse joke about the error in the thread title until upon googling I discovered that was the name of the book. Fuck you.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
I came here to make a smart arse joke about the error in the thread title until upon googling I discovered that was the name of the book. Fuck you.

This.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Br00tzing - The act of making oneself "brutal" or "metal" to impress other br00tzer's and metal fans by listening to satanic, demonic, or evil music, painting one's face white, and buy spiked leather.
-er
-ed
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Oct 3, 2011,
ITT: I don't know the name of something that already has a name so I'll make one up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Saint78
Br00tzing - The act of making oneself "brutal" or "metal" to impress other br00tzer's and metal fans by listening to satanic, demonic, or evil music, painting one's face white, and buy spiked leather.
-er
-ed

HAHAHAHHAHA

Quote by Saint78
-er
-ed

Sniglets. Look 'em up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Trowzaa

This
Quote by Jackal58
Sniglets. Look 'em up.

My god, Rich Hall has been around longer than I thought.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This thread doubled my lolstack amount.

EDIT: I'm also honored that Trowzaa put my rambling about his sexy grandma in his sig.
you're a stone fox
Ferfucten - when someone in another car that is it situated directly across from you in the opposing lane at an intersection has their right blinker on - indicating their right of way (U.S. roads) - starts to go but stops and looks at you; you are uncertain as to whether you should go, considering that they have the right of way and should go first; they inch a bit further as if to continue on, but stop again; you give them a, 'what the hell man' gesture and proceed through the intersection; however, they go at the same time and it forces you both to stop mid intersection; you finally honk out of frustration and they finally move; only then did you realize that you didn't have your own indicator on, revealing that they had no way of knowing that you wanted to turn left.

Ferfucten.
We're only strays.
Cape Town - when you order something from mcdonalds with no pickles, and they ****ing put pickles on it
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Ferfucten - when someone in another car that is it situated directly across from you in the opposing lane at an intersection has their right blinker on - indicating their right of way (U.S. roads) - starts to go but stops and looks at you; you are uncertain as to whether you should go, considering that they have the right of way and should go first; they inch a bit further as if to continue on, but stop again; you give them a, 'what the hell man' gesture and proceed through the intersection; however, they go at the same time and it forces you both to stop mid intersection; you finally honk out of frustration and they finally move; only then did you realize that you didn't have your own indicator on, revealing that they had no way of knowing that you wanted to turn left.

Ferfucten.

That already has a name. Dumbass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.