Page 1 of 2
Inspired by this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2rmsuzqzJM

Assuming you're all male and have older siblings, were you ever the annoying little brother?
From what I remember and from what ive been told I was, always showing off and pratting around infront my brothers friends.
I don't remember any really stand out funny situations, what about you guys? Any funny childhood stories?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Still am
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yes, today I walked in from the store with a Big Gulp full of Dr. Dew and about 3 other things, but when I tried to close the door I dropped my drink on the floor, which exploded everywhere. I then blamed my sister for talking to me.
you're a stone fox
That video looks staged?

And yes, I was. So many stories. I remember one time being an annoying d-bag while my brother was trying to do his homework. He then proceeded to pin me down, hover a strand of spit from his mouth over my forehead, bring it back up, tell me to say uncle (I wouldn't), hover the spit again until our mom told him to stop. ...Sometimes he wouldn't be able to pull up his lugy in time and it would fall on my head.

We got and still do get along pretty well though.

That girl was the one ruining that awesome video.

But i'm the oldest so i've had my young siblings do similar things.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No siblings. Poker face.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I am but I also have 2 more below me.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Oh, yes. So much. I was an asshole when I was young. I'd be pretty pissed at myself if the very same young version of me appeared in my life.

I think I'm making it up to my sisters by being funny.
Fuck yes. I'm 22 and still do it from time to time.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm an only child, but I was the annoying little cousin. All of my cousins except for one are at least 10 years older than me or babies.

edit: I don't actually remember being annoying since I never talked to anyone but they called me annoying.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 3, 2011,
I was for my older sister, I guess. I'm the second so I've always been the big brother.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Nah, I was always the douchebag/cool/teaches you life lessons oldest brother.
Yeah I used to have one of those. Let's just say it's not a problem anymore.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Nope, I'm the oldest. If anything, my sisters are the stupid little sisters.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Vauxite
Inspired by this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2rmsuzqzJM

Assuming you're all male and have older siblings, were you ever the annoying little brother?
From what I remember and from what ive been told I was, always showing off and pratting around infront my brothers friends.
I don't remember any really stand out funny situations, what about you guys? Any funny childhood stories?

As opposed to? Velociraptor?
Yeah I was, but now I've disowned my brother because he became a dick.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by King of King V
Yeah I was, but now I've disowned my brother because he became a dick.

I've pretty much done that with my younger brother. He's not a dick, he's just retarded.
Oh, absolutely. I was annoying as hell, I had a sister 6 years older than me, and a MATHEMATICIAN brother, 12 years older than me, with little to no tolerance for immaturity and stupidity. We did not get along at all. Now that I'm an adult, however, he holds a status almost as important as a parent to me. My sister doesn't. as the roles have reversed and I treat her like an older protective brother, now (that girl is naive as hell).
Quote by carlos_almighty
Nope, I'm the oldest. If anything, my sisters are the stupid little sisters.

But, they did get ADAM for you, right?
I am the oldest. My brother is only annoying when he's trying to say he's right. I swear he has some kind of mental condition that distorts his memories to make it seem to him that he was on the side of an argument that was right in the end

Is there actually one that does this?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm the eldest, and none of my younger siblings piss me off, bar one of them (I have two younger brothers and a sister.) My youngest brother is going through the "I'm 15 and know everything in the world" phase, and is insanely arrogant and cheeky. I have to smash him every day. Actually, it's gotten to the point where I think he LIKES getting hit, as he'll do anything to keep me coming back for another punch. I might have to change my tactics.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'm the eldest, and none of my younger siblings piss me off, bar one of them (I have two younger brothers and a sister.) My youngest brother is going through the "I'm 15 and know everything in the world" phase, and is insanely arrogant and cheeky. I have to smash him every day. Actually, it's gotten to the point where I think he LIKES getting hit, as he'll do anything to keep me coming back for another punch. I might have to change my tactics.

Slap him. It's more degrading to get slapped. Right across the face.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Slap him. It's more degrading to get slapped. Right across the face.

This.

It's incredibly immasculating.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Yes and I still am I think. The irresponsible, young, naive, confused child.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm the oldest but act the youngest. This morning I convinced my old man to help me awaken my younger brother by pelting him with tennis balls.

Me too, oldest over 2 sisters aged 18 and 15, and 2 brothers aged 8 and 3. I have my fun over them all.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Impossible. I'm the older brother.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
No, i only have a little sister. She can be such a whiny bitch sometimes, and shes only 11. Im really scared what will happen when she goes into puberty....
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Page 1 of 2