I tried my Zoom G1XN into my KG100hfx head and even with the volume turned down it is really loud when i play.I played a few notes and then unhooked it cuz I didn't want to hurt my amp.I set the amp volume to about 1 and the main volume on the pedal to 30(normal on the pedal when you turn it on is 80).Some help please.
Is it loud without the pedal?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
It is loud but when I tried the zoom,I had the amp at about 1.I can play a regular stomp box through it and it works fine,but when I hooked up the zoom and plucked a few notes it was super loud.It has me baffled.I tried the zoom into my marshall microstack and it worked fine.
What Input are you jacked into Input 1 is for guitar and Input 2 is for FX from what the manual says.

Also on the zoom if it's like the G1u theres 2 vol. setting 1 is for patch vol. the other is the unit over all vol.

How you like the Kustom KG 100 HFX I really like mine. I can get a great metal tone all the way up to a heavy death metal tone.

Got mine new for $100.00 music store had it marked down cause no one even tried it out at all.
Last edited by leesops at Oct 5, 2011,
Hey,thanks for the response and the info.I will look into the volume settings.I really like the Kustom head some far,we're still getting to know each other.Haha.You got a good deal,I got mine through musicians friend,no music stores in the town I live in.