it might be the fuse or the tube im not sure..but one thing that is diffrent than all the rest of these threads you get sometimes it does turn on..sometimes it doesn't O_o

it's half modeling half tube
yep. tryed diffrent power cord as well samething flick the power switch tube wont light up
once in a while i'll try turning it on and it will turn on tube lights up and works just fine as if nothing is wrong

untill i turn it off and then i won't be able to get it back on O_o
Seems like there could be wrong with the switch if it does turn on at all. Have you tried opening the amp up at all? If not, I would and try and take a look at the connections and see if anything is not connected.
If it were a fuse or a tube, it wouldn't intermittently come on, It would just quit working. I would think that if a tube was blown that the preamp (modeling section) would still come on, But i could be wrong about that.

My guess is that it's in the switch or in the power supply section.

I don't know a lot about these hybrid style amps, but it could even be a software problem
Quote by Ghold125
Seems like there could be wrong with the switch if it does turn on at all. Have you tried opening the amp up at all? If not, I would and try and take a look at the connections and see if anything is not connected.

I don't suggest this if you don't know anything about electronics. there are things in there that can seriously hurt you, even when unplugged.

You probably wouldnt see anything loose anyway, It's not a hand-wired amp, you wont be seeing wires attached to anything. It's just going to be a circuit board with a bunch of stuff affixed to it.
im thinking its the power supply i opened it up deanredneck is right there is nothing loose
i even tryed turning it on when it was opened up absolutly nothing happend it didn't even seem like power was going to it