seen it be recommended multiple times. couple quarries though

how well does it hold tune (due to non dble lock trem)

are stock pickups able to live with for a while? (looking to replace if i dont like em after a while)

just if anyone whose owned or does own this guitar
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
They're pretty nice guitars. Played one at the store the other day. Pickups were ok, I'd say you could live with em. Tuned nicely, was intonated well (surprisingly). I was actually thinking of pickup one up, used for near 200, just so I can have a 7 string.

Edit: Didn't see the D in RGD7321.

However, Everything is the same, other than Pickups and scale length, so I'm going to say my answer still is viable.
Where's Waldo?
Last edited by chadreed32 at Oct 4, 2011,
whered u see it for 200? u live in LA or something? i gotta know where haha
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I'd imagine they are better than the RG7321 just because of the 26.5 scale length. I hate 7s or 8s with a 25.5 scale. Should hold tune fine. But I'd imagine build quality would be similar to a RG7321. Haven't had any experience with this particular model myself though.
Its pretty damn good.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I had an RG7321, which is pretty much the same as the RGD7321 except the scale length. The only thing letting it down was the pickups, but that's the case on any budget 7 tbh.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
I had an RG7321, which is pretty much the same as the RGD7321 except the scale length. The only thing letting it down was the pickups, but that's the case on any budget 7 tbh.

I'm pretty sure the RG and RGD have different pickups.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
They do, but they're not drastically different. Stilltypical stock Ibby pickups. They just say the pickups on the RGD are meant to keep your low end clear and not muddy. But stock Ibby pickups are muddy by nature

Not that I've ever hated stocks.
pickups not a big issue. fixed bridge is a plus for me.

i just fell in love with the body style. does the silver/grey-ish version only on the prestige model?
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by AWACS
I'm pretty sure the RG and RGD have different pickups.

yeah but most ibanez stock pickups suck so your point is invalid.