Hey guys, I recently invested in my first non-combo amplifier. Just need a few things cleared up:

1) The head and cabinet were both imported from Germany to my place of residence in Australia. Australian voltage is 240V(although I have heard it can be 220-240V) while Germany is 230V. Would a simple power adapter off my combo amp(that was purchased locally) be safe to use? Or would I need a step up/down transformer. Might be a silly question but I don't want to blow the fuse before using this set up. I know the cabinet is a moot point as it is powered by the head also.

2) The cabinet is a 240W 4X12 with stereo and mono options(2 inputs in the rear). On the head it has 2 outputs with one knob above each with a selection of Ohms(4, 8 and 16). The default is set to 8 Ohms. The head is 100W tube powered. What Ohms would I have it set at?

3) On each of the two outputs on the rear of the head it has 2 cable outlets(output B2 and B1, output A2 and A1). Would it matter whether I connect one cable from either B2 or B1 into the cabinet and either A2 or A1 into the cabinet inputs?

Sorry for the questions but I want to make sure I don't mess anything up before I get started. Thanks heaps!!
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
1. You should be fine, wall voltage varies a fair amount, 240 shouldn't hurt anything.

2. The ohm setting is mostly so you can match it to a cab - you need to find out what impedance your cab is to know what setting to use on the amp. This is important!

3. It sounds like a stereo head - in which case, you'd plug A1 into one of the cab inputs and B1 into the other. What amp is this? It doesn't sound like a typical setup.
I believe you can just plug the powercable in. as long as you don't feed it 110 V you should be fine.
You have to be sure how much Ohm's the cabinet the head and cabinet should be matched if it is a tube amp. Else you'll fry your tubes.
Quote by Roc8995
1. You should be fine, wall voltage varies a fair amount, 240 shouldn't hurt anything.

2. The ohm setting is mostly so you can match it to a cab - you need to find out what impedance your cab is to know what setting to use on the amp. This is important!

3. It sounds like a stereo head - in which case, you'd plug A1 into one of the cab inputs and B1 into the other. What amp is this? It doesn't sound like a typical setup.

Thanks for the help. The amp head is an ENGL SE E670.... It actually starts off with B2 on the left and B1 on the right and then the same for the other output(A2 first then A1).
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Quote by frankie24
I believe you can just plug the powercable in. as long as you don't feed it 110 V you should be fine.
You have to be sure how much Ohm's the cabinet the head and cabinet should be matched if it is a tube amp. Else you'll fry your tubes.

Thanks man Nah lol won't find anything near 110V in Australia On the back of the cabinet it states that if I'm running stereo then it's 2X16ohms and if I'm running mono then it's 1X8ohms.
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Set each output selector to 16 ohms and use a speaker cable to go from A1 and B1 to each of the cab inputs.