Page 1 of 3
Does anyone else just browse Yahoo Answers for the lulz? I've found some pretty messed up stuff on my own. I've only screen capped these two though. Share any gems you've found.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.

WHAT?!?!?!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
It's like the whole smartphone text message screencap things. It used to be incredibly hilarious, but then everyone caught on and knowing that the majority of them are fake now kinda ruins the whole thing for me.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I thought the second one was the top rated response for the first one. Then when I realized it wasn't it became considerably less funny.
at the first one
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by lushacrous
It's like the whole smartphone text message screencap things. It used to be incredibly hilarious, but then everyone caught on and knowing that the majority of them are fake now kinda ruins the whole thing for me.

Came here to say exactly this.
Both of them were brilliant.

I do wonder how much of what is posted on Yahoo answers is actually real..
DeVillains!
I've been fooling around with the thing, and have achieved "level 3" in a rather short time.

Most of the questions are silly, stupid, or are not questions at all but rather rants about various things; or trolling.
I stick to areas in which I have actual expertise, try to take questions that appear to be at least mostly sensible, and try to answer honestly.
I take it that the average age of the participants is quite young, and many of them appear to be fishing for homework help.
Quote by Bikewer
I've been fooling around with the thing, and have achieved "level 3" in a rather short time.

Most of the questions are silly, stupid, or are not questions at all but rather rants about various things; or trolling.
I stick to areas in which I have actual expertise, try to take questions that appear to be at least mostly sensible, and try to answer honestly.
I take it that the average age of the participants is quite young, and many of them appear to be fishing for homework help.

So you answered the anal sex question?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Extra Ordinary

Your sig topped it off.

YES. YES.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Extra Ordinary

Your sig topped it off.

this

I thought that was what he actually wrote at first.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The trolling that occurs on Yahoo Answers is amazing.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Quote by Zeropathic

Quote by Extra Ordinary

Your sig topped it off.

HOLY HELL!!!
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Just capped this one after leaving this thread

what?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

what?

The hell did I just read?
Quote by SteveHouse

what?

She has the same butt as me.
Sail upon the open skies
I never browsed for the lulz, but I used to answer a good bit of questions in the History section.
Quote by gsd65
*Lol*

Every single one of those..
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by gsd65
*pure comedy*

Holy ****ing shit

I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while

Edit: ^ Those were all fantastic too
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 4, 2011,
Barring the stupid answers, there are people who genuinely want to help others and just go, "Google it! You'll find the answer!" or just generally point them to some community that would likely to have the answers, but don't. I saw some guy asking for tabs that weren't on UG, and the answer was "Try UG! They have a lot of tabs and..."
Page 1 of 3