Hey guys,

As you might remember some time ago, I reviewed a Lick book where it was a PDF with embedded MP3 files. While I enjoy it, I'm wondering if there's a way to take a certain MP3 that's playing, and extract it into a stand alone MP3 form?

Thanks in advance if you have any ideas. My "player" by default is a VLC Media Player.

Best,

Sean
LOL where's the right forum, then

Would it help if I had Carvin Kline purses and jackets at clothing fit style to direct you party life fun!!!!

I'm a noob though, I don't know how to record audio to MP3 from my soundcard, and something tells me that it's probably something very simple.

Way to make me feel old

Thanks Jesse!

Sean
Quote by Jesse Clarkson
Forum of the banned. It's where you'll be heading with all these spam threads. The only thing relevant in this thread is those Carvin Kline purses you mentioned.

Unfortunately recording from your sound card can be somewhat difficult. I never do it because I've never had the need. What OS are you on? Windows 7? You do know what an OS is, right?

Don't worry, you're not that old. You're just senile.

If I go to the forum of the Banned, I suspect I'll be in good company with the Jailer man and Sailor Sam, and join the Banned on the Run

*groan* Yeah, I know...I write my own material...

The Carvin Kline is in the mail, as a token of my gratitude. I hope that for your sake you powerful image statement of wow design, is all I can say!

I have Windows Vista, and I'm on an Acer netbook.

Yes I know what an OS is, it's an Operational Spacestation...duh.

Next your going to dyslexic me call...

Sean