Ok i was playing my blackheart handsome devil stack for about an hour or so at a pretty low volume, just practicing. I dont know why but i was just staring at it and playing mindlessly and saw the red indicator light to be really bright and started thinking about replacing it with possibly a different color. I was feeling the plastic part and noticed it was loose and lessened it further and out popped what looked like an old flashlight bulb, the amp at this time was plugged in and still ringing from the guitar. I popped the bulb back in and twisted the plastic piece shut, however it did not light up, but the amp was still ringing. Barely 30sec after that the amp just shut off, no loud bang or poop or sizzle or anything. Now the amp wont turn on! if i flip the switch i cant see the tubes lighting up nothing is lighting up and it just simply stays as if no electricity is powered through it. I checked all the cables, all connections are fine.

I think iam Fxxked... any thoughts?
opened it up found the fuse, its a 6.3al250v, no idea what it means but the fuse is clearly burnt. Going to walmart to see if they have it, if not most likely radioshack.
The fuse is behind the textured bit of rubberized plastic where you plug in your power supply.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
ya next time maybe turn the amp off if you notice something weird.

probably shouldn't be yanking stuff out with it on ya know?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by Natrone
The fuse is behind the textured bit of rubberized plastic where you plug in your power supply.

actually that fuse is fine, there are 3 more fuses under the chasis, that one is blown. I went to a local Canadian tire and no fuse there, going to see if a source has it. I am feeling a little less worried now
Quote by AcousticMirror
ya next time maybe turn the amp off if you notice something weird.

probably shouldn't be yanking stuff out with it on ya know?

definately... i dont know what i was thinking...
Note to self, unplug amp before fooling with the light.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Oh wow, I didn't know there were fuses underneath the chassis on those. I was just thinking of my Little Giant
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray