I own a Jackson SL-1 and would like to replace the bridge (Duncan JB) with a pickup that is more suited to my style (various forms of metal).

Based on what research I've done thus far I'm leaning toward the Duncan SH-8 invader because it is has high output, but also because I've read that its "bassiness" balances well with brighter tone of alder-bodied guitars.

I've also considered the Duncan Dimebucker (SH-13), the Duncan SH-6, and the DiMarzio X2N (but I've heard that one is a bit too bright and may not work well with alder).

I'd like anyone with some experience here to give me some solid advice. I play through a Peavey 6505 head running through a Mesa Rectifier 4x12 cabinet.

It's also worth mentioned that I actually like the tone I get from my JB pickup, I'd just like to give something with higher output a try.

Oh yeah, and I want to replace the classic stacks with hotrails in the middle and neck positions.

I know this is a lot, but thank you in advance.
Tone Zone might be nice in alder. People usually hate it in warm guitars, but i always find jacksons bright.. maple neck, alder body. pretty bright. tone zone might do the trick. maybe the AT-1 too, its supposed to be excellent, and very clear.
both dimarzios, btw
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp