Lost count
14 8%
I have no friends =(
21 12%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 2
Sup pit

How many real friends do you guys have.

(by real i mean friends you see on a regular basis. Not facebook friends you added because they know your cousins ex gf or any sad shit like that)

Poll on the way
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

None.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
more than you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
more than you.

+1
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by theogonia777
more than you.

That aint hard
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by Punk_Ninja
Why did I think this thread was about the fact Friends is finally back?

I think this post shows how many friends I actually have.

Everyone loves Friends.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't take the time to start counting... My real best friends, for whom regular basis means seeing 'em every day, are 2. Then there's loads of people I meet a few times a month
Quote by behind_you
Do imaginary friends count?

Do you see them on a regular basis?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
10 that i can really trust
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Why did I think this thread was about the fact Friends is finally back?

I think this post shows how many friends I actually have.

Finally back? There's a minimum of 4 episodes a day on freeview TV. I think it was off of E4 for about 2 weeks before it got moved to Comedy Central, a channel which you have to pay for.

OP: I have about 600 friends which I encounter on a regular basis.
1-5.
I may hang around sometimes with 7-8 people, that I get along with well..but people I will actally call real, close friends, about 3 or 4.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I have about 10-15 really close friends, but only like 3 I trust with personal stuff. (I hate telling people stuff normally), but i'm in a few groups of friends, so I tend to have quite a few.
That I see on a regular basis? None, now. They're all at uni, except one who's pretty much always at work, and one who's just really busy with various things. I still talk to them all though, but not as much as I'd like to, and I don't think they count as "Facebook friends" if I was friends with them before talking to them on Facebook.

If I'm honest, I'm really lonely at the moment
Quote by Donkey_Punch
I'm friends with 10 midgets so I picked the 1-5 option.

+1
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Two, but I don't really trust them that much.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'd say about 6 or 7. Those are the ones that I see at least 3-4 times a month, if not more.

I have maybe 2-3 that I see at least once a week usually. One is basically like a brother to me.
About 7-8 very close friends. 5 of them I've been friends since I was about 12 and we all went to school together. 5 of us in the same class and the 6th in another class. 4 of us are in my band together.

Apart from those 5 I have like 3-4 other close friends.

I don't know how many in total, 30ish? 10-15 that I hang with more or less regularly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2