75 40%
Both
44 24%
G
31 17%
Voters: 187.
Page 1 of 3
Poll.

People tell me I'm like my father all the time, I'm like 90% him in looks and in character as well.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
my dad is dead so idk
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Probably the OCD-ishness from my mom mixed with the looks and more easy-going-ness of my dad.
you're a stone fox
I'm more like my dad.

Slightly strange, cos my dad was never really around when I was growing up, so I never saw him too much to pick up little habits and such like.

Same sort of attitude and nature, both fairly "hands on" with building things (or at least, working with our hands rather than being at a desk/computer all day), even little things like not liking short sleeved tops, but wearing long sleeves and rolling them up.

In a bizarre twist, my younger brother is more like my mum.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Oct 4, 2011,
Ive been told my father, but I think i've inherited the bad side of both of them
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by ssjmitch
i was adopted

lol

And OT, I'm more like both. Very reserved, as my father was--also interested in science and other logical things.

On the other hand, I'm like my mother in that I have blue eyes. And quite a sense of sarcasm.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by ssjmitch
i was adopted

Forgot to put an option for that, but you're adopted so no one cares.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by eGraham
lol

And OT, I'm more like both. Very reserved, as my father was--also interested in science and other logical things.

On the other hand, I'm like my mother in that I have blue eyes. And quite a sense of sarcasm.

That seems like the most inappropriate response ever.

you're a stone fox
Quote by Joeval
I'm more like my dad.

Slightly strange, cos my dad was never really around when I was growing up, so I never saw him too much to pick up little habits and such like.

Same sort of attitude and nature, both fairly "hands on" with building things (or at least, working with our hands rather than being at a desk/computer all day), even little things like not liking short sleeved tops, but wearing long sleeves and rolling them up.

In a bizarre twist, my younger brother is more like my mum.

lol if you end up having sex with him.
I got a dick, guess my father.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
my parents are wolves.... :c

....although I do have a thirst for the blood of children so, yeah, my dad then.
Probably my dad.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm pretty much a carbon copy of my mother, but aesthetically I don't really favor one parent over another. If you took the physical qualities of my mother and father and sorted them out into the left and right sides of my body I'd be a perfect chimera.

I did inherit my father's navigational ability, though. Makes me feel like a bamf when all my friends are like "OMG get tha GEE PEE ESS CUZ WEAR LOST" and I'm like, "Nah, bro, just go here, here, and here."
I'm wayyyyy more like my dad. We both have a firm grip on reality, an ability to think logically, a good sense of direction, and some musical talent. Also, we're both smartasses. And I have his hair (his is curlier, though). My mom and my brother are pretty similar mentally-- both pretty irresponsible, impulsive, and delusional in many respects. But I have my mom's height, completion, and general eyebrow shape.
mommy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Mother. Both in looks and way of being.
Maybe my father's musical talent/interest and some of his stress disorders and cynism.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I look like my mum loads. My mum is fair (as am I) and my dad is quite dark-haired (as is my sister).

I feel a bit sorry for her because she actually looks loads like him. At least the parent I look like is my own gender. I actually found a picture of him with long hair when he was a young hippy and I was like wow look it's my sister without any makeup
Definitely mother -- in looks, appearance, just about everything. I'm not really like my dad at all; I think I may have been a milkman baby.
Personality-wise, my ma

musical inclination I got from my dad
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Never been compared to either, in fact most people seem to think I'm barely even a human.
I'm pretty cool and relaxed like my dad. I also have his sense of humor.
I can get pretty paranoid about things like my mother, which is normal for her.
I'm a little of both but more like my dad.
Thankfully.
I have the same body frame as my Dad, relatives have told me I share some similar facial structures to my Mom (my nose and dark brown eyes usually), but I share almost nothing with them in terms of personality.
I look nothing at all like either of my parents, but I'm a lot like my dad in behavior.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Mi madre, but I'm really more like my uncle on her side of the family than anyone else. To the point where my mother sometimes calls us by each other's names.
Well I have a penis so I'm pretty sure that makes me more like my father.

I'm also loud an arrogant and I speak before I think, so that makes makes more like my father.
Quote by Saint78
Probably the OCD-ishness from my mom mixed with the looks and more easy-going-ness of my dad.

Are you.... me?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Mentality and logic of my mother mixed with the loyalty and passion and looks from my father.

Also, I sound exactly like my father.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I'm interested in science and stuff that makes you think, just like my dad.

My mom is into lots of different types of music so I got alot of musical inspiration from her CDs, plus I can cook pretty decently
I get my work ethics and looks from my father.

I get the attitude and urge to **** with people from my mom.
SNSD
Page 1 of 3