Just wondering what your opinions are!

Personally my fave is Jerry Dixon (Warrant) His feel, tone, tunes and the fact he plays with his fingers is what gets my vote.
I have to give my vote for Cliff Burton, no one has inspired me as much as him! probably why I refuse to play songs that are too easy xD
Phil lynott was alive in the 80s therefore i choose him, simply because he is the coolest man to have ever existed, besides the fact he died from abuse of hard drugs
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by dano949
Cliff Burton, hands down.

i feel like this needs to be said again, so here

CLIFF BURTON FTW
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Quote by rickyj
*cough* cliff is overrated *cough*

no
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Well maybe I should've clarified, I kinda meant GLAM/Hair/Sleaze/RocknRoll bassist - obviously cliff and steve are in a different league
I hate to be controversial but imo Steve Harris is in a different league to cliff burton the same goes for Adrian smith being in a different league to kirk hammet.

Steve Harris is THE metal bass player
Cliff Burton and Dave Ellefson are the best metal bassists, but if you're looking for a glam metal bassist it's probably Nikki Sixx. That's just because he wrote all of Motley Crue's songs.
Lo! For this knight declare'eth Lords Harris, Burton and Kilmister art not only masters of ye four-string'eth'd-thundersticks, but these towering virtuosos be'ith three of ye greatest artists to ever grace our world!

This post now concludeth!
WATCH YE TALES OF THIS VERY KNIGHT, AS TOLD IN YE ARTS OF CINEMA AND METAL:
> CLICK'ETH HERE <
Quote by furiousfingers
Well maybe I should've clarified, I kinda meant GLAM/Hair/Sleaze/RocknRoll bassist - obviously cliff and steve are in a different league

For glam/hair/sleaze/rock'n'roll, Mine are Sam Yaffa and Duff McKagan.
Quote by strumandbang
Billy Sheehan. Mr. Big qualifies.

forget Mr. Big and check out his band Talas. also the first david lee roth album has some awesome playing on it. tony mcalpines edge of insanity album has some great bass chops from billy as well.

saw Talas live many times and billy was just fantastic.
John Taylor from Duran Duran and The Power Station is an amazing bass player
2CoolGhouls

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌
Neil Murray. His discography is insane
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by p_c
Neil Murray. His discography is insane

YES Murray is underrated very good groove player
2CoolGhouls

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌
From my POV, that would be Cliff Burton of Metallica. His playing really kicked ass.

ron666
Quote by furiousfingers
Read the thread, folks.
Michael Anthony
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.