jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
They're updating the iphone 4 already?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
They're updating the iphone 4 already?

longest wait for an iphone update.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Has it even been a year since the 4 came out?
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Vendetta16
Has it even been a year since the 4 came out?

year and half

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
So they're not changing ipod nanos? I hate the damn little touch screen ones, I just hope I don't loose my current one.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
So they're not changing ipod nanos? I hate the damn little touch screen ones, I just hope I don't loose my current one.

they arent really changing much

the nano is my favourite apple product to date, its so awesome for the gym

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Dirge Humani
What happened to the iphone5?

And will this mean that the old iPhone4s will drop to $50 like the 3gs did? Because then I might buy one.

prices for all on contract:
3gs- 0
4 - 99
4s 16gb -199
4s 32gb - 299
4s 64gb - 399

iphone5 was rumours

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
year and half

Well I'll be damned. Didn't realise it had been that long
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
I'm glad they didn't change much but they also didn't need to make such a big deal out of it.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
they arent really changing much

the nano is my favourite apple product to date, its so awesome for the gym

The current one? Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just hate how everything is turning into touch screens.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I bought a new iPod a couple of weeks ago. Still don't know what gen it is. All I know is it has a useless camera, Facetime (which I'll never use because I don't have any friends who have iPhones), and MobileMe.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm glad they didn't change much but they also didn't need to make such a big deal out of it.

Apple always call their updates/new stuff "the most innovative product to hit the market" or "revolutionizing the market" or whatever

It's so appletards will buy their stuff.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Xiaoxi

i was expecting at least a bigger screen however

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

No, I'm glad they kept the overall design the same. Bigger is not always better. The iPhone is the perfect cell phone size. A 4.3" screen is still a stupid small screen that I don't really want to be watching videos or whatever on, but it's so awkward to hold. The iPhone size is comfortable and has enough screen real estate to do simple things, which is all I need. Still not getting one though.

I was hoping they would introduce some other new cool thing, but all they did was put an S at the end of their current phone. So. Lame.

Quote by Kensai
Apple always call their updates/new stuff "the most innovative product to hit the market" or "revolutionizing the market" or whatever

Uh, they usually do.
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 4, 2011,
I like my 3rd generation ipod nano.
I don't like touch screens because I will have to pull the ipod out of my pocket every time I want to change the song. With my nano, I can hold it in my hand in my pocket and change the songs.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

+1. Besides adding 64GBs and a better camera I don't see the real reason to go out and buy one. I want the 8MP camera that records in 1080p. That's pretty sweet. My iPhone 4 does the job so I'm fine with it.
Quote by Xiaoxi
No, I'm glad they kept the overall design the same. Bigger is not always better. The iPhone is the perfect cell phone size. A 4.3" screen is still a stupid small screen that I don't really want to be watching videos or whatever on, but it's so awkward to hold. The iPhone size is comfortable and has enough screen real estate to do simple things, which is all I need. Still not getting one though.

I was hoping they would introduce some other new cool thing, but all they did was put an S at the end of their current phone. So. Lame.

when hte iphone originally came out, id agree, although after using a galaxy s 2 a little bit, my mind has changed.

With a touch screen its nice to have a bigger screen, especially for games. even my desires 3.7 seems a little underwhelming now

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I like my 3rd generation ipod nano.
I don't like touch screens because I will have to pull the ipod out of my pocket every time I want to change the song. With my nano, I can hold it in my hand in my pocket and change the songs.

double clicking the power button changes the song

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
prices for all on contract:
3gs- 0
4 - 99
4s 16gb -199
4s 32gb - 299
4s 64gb - 399

iphone5 was rumours

Sweet, that's better than the fucking $300 they were expecting me to pay a few months ago. Might buy one...
Quote by Xiaoxi

Uh, they usually do.

I don't see what any apple product is revolutionary, recently at least. Sure the iPhone, and iPod seems world changing, if you looked into it they did nothing but steal ideas. mp3 players have existed in some form since the 70s, and Google was working on android before apple ever thought of making the iPhone. They just rushed products and spend millions on advertising, nothing amazing in my opinion.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
when hte iphone originally came out, id agree, although after using a galaxy s 2 a little bit, my mind has changed.

With a touch screen its nice to have a bigger screen, especially for games. even my desires 3.7 seems a little underwhelming now

Meh. I don't play games.

I mean...I do....but like....on a Windows desktop...with big ass monitors and graphic cards.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
double clicking the power button changes the song

Which one is the power button?
You mean the touch right?
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I don't see what any apple product is revolutionary, recently at least. Sure the iPhone, and iPod seems world changing, if you looked into it they did nothing but steal ideas. mp3 players have existed in some form since the 70s, and Google was working on android before apple ever thought of making the iPhone. They just rushed products and spend millions on advertising, nothing amazing in my opinion.

It's not stealing ideas. By your logic, every time someone comes up with a new technological product, they'd have to reinvent the wheel. Fuck that. It's adapting ideas and presenting them in a better way. How is it Apple's, or anyone else's fault, that if mp3 players have existed since the 70s, no one used one? Ok, Google was working on a mobile OS, but so what? Windows had a mobile OS long before Apple or Google, but who actually thought that was a good idea?

And you're right, Apple's tech specs on all of their products are nothing amazing and they always get beat out by the follow-ups. But they present everything in a way that is very integrated, clean, and simple way that most people can use. At the end of the day, that's all that matters, and that's why they are the most popular. Most people don't care that you have an A5 or Intel HardcoreGoatse9001HD in your product. They just want to know that they can do what they want easily.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Which one is the power button?
You mean the touch right?

yeah, you were saying you dont like the touch cuz you cant change the song without using the screen, but you can you just double click the power button.

they made this addition on hte software update 1.1

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO