That's what I use. Doing it like that allows you to switch to other chords faster than some of the other ways to do it.
wtf is a c2? never heard of one lol

i think you might be thinking of a Cadd9? Its a normal C chord with an added 9th, or an added 2nd that's an octave up, same thing. So in C maj, this is D.

hope this helps?
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
The way written is acceptable, but I'd change the middle finger on the E string to the 4th finger instead so there's less stretching (but that's preference).

So it would be like:

E|-|-|4|-|
B|1|-|-|-|
G|-|-|-|-|
D|-|-|-|-|
A|-|-|2|-|
E|-|-|-|-|

AEDIT: ALSO, you can choose chord variations if you click the little arrows on the pop-up. There's a few much easier variations.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Oct 4, 2011,
btw this was not my tab, also what the heck is a D/F because its just showing a d
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
No such thing as a C2 chord, however there is a C9, Cadd9 and Csus2. Each chord is unique in its construction.

D/F is nothing more than playing a D chord, however with an F in the root instead of a D. In guitar, we call these slash chords. You may hear some refer to them as inversions, but in the strictest sense, in guitar, this is not referred to as an inversion. In piano, yes, it is considered an inversion. In other words, the b3 (flat 3rd) is in the root.
Quote by Cloudkicker
btw this was not my tab, also what the heck is a D/F because its just showing a d

It means you play a chord D over an F bass note and the diagrams on the site aren't showing it. It's called a slash chord, so you'll have to look on google for chord diagrams. A D/F will look something like:

E|-2
B|-3
G|-2
D|-0
A|-x
E|-1

D chord and an F bass note.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
It means you play a chord D over an F bass note and the diagrams on the site aren't showing it. It's called a slash chord, so you'll have to look on google for chord diagrams. A D/F will look something like:

E|-2
B|-3
G|-2
D|-3
A|-x
E|-x

D chord and an F bass note.

Try this one instead. Easier to play and still a D/F.
Go with Cadd9 instead of that C2. And the other chord is called D/F#. It's just a D chord with a F# bass (2nd fret on 6th string)