Sorry if this has been done before, I'm sure it has. I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe that isn't turning on. I was playing it, and it just cut out. Light doesn't turn on, no signal. I checked the fuse and it looks fine. I don't know a ton about tube amps, but if a tube is blown, wouldn't it still turn on? I've tried several other outlets and it's not that. I take care of it, turn it on, leave it on standby to warm it up, let it cool a bit before turning it off, all that jazz. So I'm not sure what exactly it is. I plan on taking it into a shop this weekend.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Even if you take care of an amp, things can still happen. Chances are, there's another fuse located somewhere. On most amps, the second fuse is located on the back of the chassis. On some, it's located inside the amp on the circuit board mounted to the chassis. When a fuse blows, it's usually for a good reason. I am an electronics technician, but long distance troubleshooting is difficult at best and dangerous at worst. Your idea of taking it in this weekend is probably a good one, especially if the fuse looks good.
yeah you don't want to be messing around in a tube amp, some pretty high voltage in there, but it's defiantly a problem in the power supply stage.