And now for my former roommate and I to geek out of Facebook for twenty or so comments.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
THAT'S what that song was!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Out of tune is the new in tune.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'll listen to this later. My hipster friend fellates this dude's music all the time so we'll see... Kinda wish I went to this now. Maybe next weekend...
FUCK YEAH!

Seriously though, I can't wait till their unreleased material is out (November 22nd if anyone's interested). Love it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 5, 2011,
Isn't there some sort of boxset (that probably (is going to be?) sold out in a matter of seconds)?
Quote by due 07
Isn't there some sort of boxset (that probably (is going to be?) sold out in a matter of seconds)?
Yeah. It's everything on vinyl with new art or something. If I had a hundred dollars I'd be all over it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by due 07

I want to get one but I can't afford the import costs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Ya I'm also really pumped for the unreleased material. Anyone snag some of his drawings?
Quote by due 07

If I didn't already have ITAOTS on vinyl I would care